GET THE TRUTH OUT ABOUT CHRISTOPHER RECOUVREUR BEING A HUGE

GET THE TRUTH OUT ABOUT CHRISTOPHER RECOUVREUR BEING A HUGE

Postby admin » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:35 am

GET THE TRUTH OUT ABOUT CHRISTOPHER RECOUVREUR BEING A HUGE JERK CAMPAIGN
by Tara Carreon
June 26, 2013

Watch out for Christopher Recouvreur (Chris). He’s a sadistic sympathizer and liberal-hater, who admits to having anger issues due to not having a father. He is a “2nd Amendment Supporter,” i.e., a Libertarian Patriot Gun-Nut, who spends all his time on the Internet harassing people for any reason or no reason.

According to his own account, he has been a bully his whole life.

"Just because bullying is getting media attention recently doesn’t mean there is any difference to the individuals who experience it now or then. I was a kid who wasn’t bullied because I was bigger than most kids my age, the product of divorce I also had a temper."

"I could truthfully say that I am undefeated in MMA fighting. What that sentence would leave out is that I fought only amateur fights on private residences against either smaller or out of shape opponents. The one fight I had against someone more athletic and larger than I, I won by submission but at the cost of a broken toe."

Although he has been banned from Twitter several times, he continues to post well over 100 tweets per day, sometimes 150 a day, whenever he manages to get a new account going. The majority of his tweets are nasty attacks. Chris dedicates whole websites to the focuses of his negative obsessions which he calls “free speech.” ”Hate speech,” more like it. To this self-described conservative, hate speech IS free speech (and to a lot of liberals as well, including the ACLU and Public Citizen who are always coming out on the side of the Nazis); and anything that is not hate speech is not “free,” especially “legal” and “civil” speech, which he calls “thuggery.” He creates videos that have no point, and posts savage, nasty comments on news and opinion websites.

His wife, Diana Recouvreur, seems like a nice lady despite her stern, Mao Tse Tung appearance.

She’s in the School Organization and Education Policy Ph.D. program at U.C. Davis, and it looks like she pays all the bills, and enables Chris to spend all of his time being what he calls an “Internet Coyote eating digital strays.” Yuck, a self-described wolf-dog who predates on people on the Internet, a stalker. Of course, you tend to wonder about the family dynamics of such an odd triangle, and whether the maternal impulse has overpowered the natural revulsion that she may feel for her child’s father, who lacks any sophistication and appears to be afflicted by inner demons that cause him to suffer from generalized hostility. One can’t help but visualize sexual violence between them.

So if you want to meet a real jerk, look this guy up. He lives in Kensington, California (next door to Berkeley), and he looks like this:

(Yeah, we’re convinced, you’re a tough guy!)

You might see him with this cute little kid …

… his 9-year-old son Gabe, who is of course a victim of nature, and probably screaming before the camera to please his dad (or the camera is Chris’s way of rewarding such behavior). Hopefully the little guy will escape too much permanent injury from living close to such an oaf as his dad is. If your kid wants to play with his kid, I suggest you do it in a public park where you can keep Chris under close supervision.

A good example of Chris’s insane obsession with harassing people who have done him no harm whatsoever is his website at Charles-Carreon.com, where he pretends to be this lawyer, saying all kinds of crazy and embarrassing things about himself in the “Satirical Diary of Charles Carreon.” Chris seems to have some schizophrenic identity issues, both enjoying pretending to be a bellicose, hard-headed lawyer running around issuing threats and threatening lawsuits while simultaneously making fun of a very nice guy whose job it is to actually do that stuff. Strangest of all, although Chris has never met Carreon, he conceived a passionate hatred for him due to an Internet hate-campaign started by a cartoonist! Who he also has never met.

Chris’s mental stability may be in question.

This public service announcement distributed by the

GET THE TRUTH OUT ABOUT CHRISTOPHER RECOUVREUR BEING A HUGE JERK CAMPAIGN.

Notes:

1. The Role of Media Violence in Violent Behavior, by L. Rowell Huesmann and Laramie D. Taylor

Most youth who are aggressive and engage in some forms of antisocial behavior do not go on to become violent teens and adults. Still, research has shown that a significant proportion of aggressive children are likely to grow up to be aggressive adults and that seriously violent adolescents and adults were often highly aggressive and even violent as children. The best single predictor of violent behavior in older adolescents, young adults, and even middle-aged adults is the occurrence of aggressive behavior in childhood.

2. Submission, by ufc.com:

Say Uncle

A fighter gets their opponent to submit by using a choke hold or joint lock.

Choke hold – Pressure is applied to the neck in an attempt to cut off blood flow to the brain. The goal is to get his opponent to tap out or lose consciousness.

Joint lock – A fighter brings his opponent’s joint to its maximum range of motion, causing extreme pain. The opponent will tap out to avoid any serious consequences.

A submission can be done standing, but is most often seen on the ground. Although submissions are not as dramatic as a knockout, many fans prefer to see a fight end with a submission and feel that they require more skill and strategy. Once a fighter is locked in a submission hold, they can tap out or verbally submit to avoid injury or passing out.

3. Children and Media Violence, edited by Ulla Carlsson and Cecilia von Feilitzen

On May 1st, 1994, an article under the title “Dozens of Children were Hurt in WWF Style Fights” appeared in the Israeli’s major daily newspaper Yediot Acharonot:

“Hocked” on the wrestling television series WWF, dozens of children from the north were hurt when they tried to imitate their idols with friends. Parents living in Nahariya claim that as a result of intensified viewing of the television series — in which all the exercises are staged — many children in the town became “addicted” to performing the exercises in reality.

Dozens of children in the north have broken hands or legs during WWF style fights. A 10-year-old boy told Yediot Acharonot: “We were practicing and one of the boys broke his leg. I accidentally broke a girl’s arm. Those were just from a few blows. But I have been expelled from school three times because of these kinds of accidents.” Yesterday, after performing a backthrow and head turning exercise, a 15-year-old-boy in Nahariya lost consciousness. Luckily, he woke up after a few minutes.

As a result of the intensification of these accidents, the citizens of Nahariya are demanding a restriction on broadcasting of the wrestling series. Ilana, one of the children’s mother: ”The blows exchanged at school have become routine. Dozens of children are being sent home after wrestling. It all starts as ‘pretend’ and ends ‘for real’”.

This and similar news items in the winter of 1994 exposed the Israeli public to a phenomenon which concerned staffs of many elementary schools at the time: Violent behavior associated with an American wrestling series on television. The Chair of the Education Committee of the Israeli Knesset (Parliament) organized a special meeting on the phenomenon with Knesset members, educators, television-industry representatives and academic experts. The effect of television violence was a headline for a day.

The purpose of this article is to document this particular case study as an illustration of the potential of an integrated struggle against the effects of television violence on children by the education system, the public, the regulators, the broadcasters and the academia. The case study begins with background about the development of Israeli television, the context in which media literacy curricula have developed, and the current state of the concern over broadcasting violence on television. This is followed by a description of the particular case study in question — the nature of the program, the findings of the research project and strategies advanced in fighting back the negative effects.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Christopher Recouvreur