Comments at charles-carreon.com, aka Christopher Recouvreur

Comments at charles-carreon.com, aka Christopher Recouvreur

Postby admin » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:03 pm

Nicholas Weaver
/ July 6, 2012
I’m only 9th? After all the beer money I spent on PACER digging up Charles Carreon’s history of abusive Pro Se lawsuits and tossing them onto RECAP for all to see and I only get NINTH!?! I coulda gotten myself a nice pony keg for the amount I spent shoving public records online…
I woulda hoped that ensuring that a Pro Se litigant’s abusive history was forever immortalized in the public records would get me into the top 5, because, you know, reporting on the public record is defamatory, and trademark violation, and copyright violation and stuff…
Oh, and Charles, you forgot Doe 2, Doe 3, Doe Pi, Doe E, Doe Ray Me, etc…

Nicholas Weaver
/ July 6, 2012
Oh, and Bambi’s mom.
You do realize that, in California, standard deer tags are only for bucks, not does, right?
Nicholas Weaver
/ July 10, 2012
You need to be as Winning as Charlie Sheen! You’re not there yet, but on the right track
Nicholas Weaver
/ July 11, 2012
Oh, this case was Global Innovations, Inc. et al v. ALS Scan, Inc. et al
From what I can tell, there was going to be a suit in Maryland against Global Innovations, to which Charles & his client filed a case in California. Charles’s case was dismissed due to lack of jurisdiction.
The suit in Maryland, where EVERYONE was based, was alleging that Global Innovations (Chuckle’s client) was doing DMCA shell games: setting up tons of adult sites and, when a DMCA complaint came in, remove the image from one such site and move it to another.
So what does the Great Charles Carreon, Legal Eagle ™ do? RUN to the courthouse in California to file a suit seeking Declaratory Relief.
Oh, and a GREAT strategy Charles:
Far from being worried, Mr. Carreon stated that he was pleased that negotiations had not proved successful because it allowed him to “bond with [his] clients and get more money out of them.” (Declaration of ROBERT L. LOMBARDO)
OTOH, opposing council seems cut from the Charles Carreon School of Law: Call the other guy’s parents and threaten with a RICO suit.
Hey Charles, could you scan the attachments for amusement value.

Nicholas Weaver
/ July 12, 2012
AH, more lessons from Charles Carreon ™ in the proper practice of law: That complaint is great
1) Don’t let conflict of interest stop you from filing a harassing suit
2) Don’t forget, if you are going to accuse someone of practicing law without a license (when everything the person says includes “I am not a lawyer”), it helps to work with them first.

Nicholas Weaver
/ July 12, 2012
Actually, charles, you should make it a habit of being paid in laptops you take from your clients, not dinosaurs.
After all, you yourself said “As a practical matter, it would probably make sense to have me retain the laptop, which has a market value of around $650 US, accoridng to current bids on 700MHz Acer laptops on eBay.com, and the content, which may have a few hundred dollars of retail value, and I will write off the outstanding bill for services.”
Nicholas Weaver
/ July 17, 2012
Hey charles, since Inman’s mailing is intended for your client care of you, shouldn’t you open it? Just saying, because you are like an attorney and all…
Nicholas Weaver
/ September 11, 2012
You forgot #7 and #8
#7: Don’t bother filing a reply, and wait for the other side to move for a default judgment.
#8: Bankruptcy. After all, its nice being judgment proof in a state with a large enough homestead exemption. Anyway, the second time is always easier.

Nicholas Weaver
/ September 14, 2012
Ah, you don’t know anything about “Doe v Carreon, UCDC N.D.Cal C 12-03435 NC”?
Then you must have a super EXTRA super secret thug-ability! Wow!
Nicholas Weaver
/ October 19, 2012
I’ll airdrop you supplies. Wrapped in this bit of paper I have here…
Nicholas Weaver
/ November 27, 2012
Oh, and worse! Now that evil Paul Levy is trying to collect attorneys fees in conjunction with the cost of service! http://www.archive.org/download/gov.usc ... 1.32.0.pdf
Ohh noooez!
Nicholas Weaver
/ December 19, 2012
Wow, victory! I must admire your grand legal strategy of delay, delay, delay, then fold. It costs your opponents tons of time writing motions, responses, responses to motions, yet it ends just before you end up having to pay the costs of your delay, delay, delay strategy. It worked for Toyota. It worked for debt collectors. It worked here. (Too bad Penguin isn’t playing along…)
I especially love the idea of ducking service as a lawyer. Thats just genius. It probably violates CA Bar ethics standard, but genius.
I’m just disappointed I never got to see your arguments claiming that California is the wrong venue to sue you in because you have no actual connection to the state, being a resident of Arizona and all.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Nicholas Weaver