QAnon-obsessed dad, 40, who shot his 'monster' kids with

The impulse to believe the absurd when presented with the unknowable is called religion. Whether this is wise or unwise is the domain of doctrine. Once you understand someone's doctrine, you understand their rationale for believing the absurd. At that point, it may no longer seem absurd. You can get to both sides of this conondrum from here.

QAnon-obsessed dad, 40, who shot his 'monster' kids with

Postby admin » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:00 am

Insane ramblings of QAnon-obsessed dad, 40, who shot his 'monster' kids with a spear gun on Mexican Christian ranch: Wife helped catch him with iPhone locator app
by Shannon Thaler
DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 11:29 EDT, 12 August 2021 | UPDATED: 13:54 EDT, 12 August 2021

• Matthew Taylor Coleman told the FBI he 'had to' kill his two toddlers because he was 'enlightened by QAnon and Illuminata conspiracy theories'
• Coleman admitted to murdering his son Kaleo, two, and daughter Roxy, 10 months, on a Christian ranch in Rosarito, Mexico on Monday morning
• He said that he did it because he was 'receiving visions and signs that his wife possessed serpent DNA and had passed it onto his children'
• Coleman was apprehended by authorities trying to reenter the USA at the Ysidro Point of Entry after his wife alerted authorities to his whereabouts using the Find My iPhone app
• His social media is filled with picture-perfect images of his family but investigators will no doubt note how he appears to use increasingly biblical, prophetic and revelatory language

A QAnon-obsessed killer dad who used a spear gun to fatally shoot both his children, believed he was 'saving the world' because his children were 'going to grow into monsters', but admitted to the FBI he knew what he did was wrong.

Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, told the FBI he 'had to' kill his two toddlers because he was 'enlightened' by 'QAnon and Illuminata' conspiracy theories which claim the world is run by a group of Satan-worshipping pedophiles.

The Santa Barbara surf instructor murdered his son Kaleo, two, and daughter Roxy, 10 months, on a Christian ranch in Rosarito, Mexico on Monday morning after leaving his California home on Saturday and crossing the border without his wife Abby's knowledge.

According to court documents filed in LA, Coleman admitted to the crime and said that he did it because he was 'receiving visions and signs that his wife possessed serpent DNA and had passed it onto his children'.

If he didn't kill them, he 'believed his children were going to grow into monsters'.

Matthew Taylor Coleman (pictured left with wife Abby, two-year-old son Kaleo and 10-month-old daughter Roxy), 40, of Santa Barbara, admitted to the FBI that he 'believed his children were going to grow into monsters so he had to kill them'

Matthew Taylor Coleman, seen with a spearfishing gun, shot his daughter 12 times, and his son 17 times with the same tool and their bodies were dumped in brush

Matthew Taylor Coleman (pictured left with wife Abby, two-year-old son Kaleo and 10-month-old daughter Roxy and right with a spear gun), 40, of Santa Barbara, admitted to the FBI that he 'believed his children were going to grow into monsters so he had to kill them'

And in social media posts which veer from biblical quotes to prophetic and revelatory language, Coleman openly talks about a new type of 'Great American Renaissance' that 'will empower each person's heart to come alive and explode'. He goes onto ask if 2020 could just be the 'birth pains' of what is on its way in 2021?

Indeed, the troubled father of two declares that his daughter Roxy Rain was 'hand picked by God to slay the giants of the land' and calls both his children 'gifts from God'.

In another post, Coleman says 'There is a truth buried in the heart of every man and woman which holds the key to God-likeness. This will open the door to a limitless flow of divine power and creativity'.

In another post that bears some similarity to the anti-establishment ethos of QAnon, Coleman says he is 'convinced at some point in our lives we will accumulate enough valid evidence for why we should stop trusting our government officials, bosses, coworkers, church, family and friends'.

He says doing so is a 'doorway to experiencing the most liberating reality on earth'.

The killer dad also waxes lyrical about The Renaissance and the Dark Ages. Wondering if we are living in our own Dark Age right now that is waiting to be lit up by a 'creative explosion'.

'The Crazy thing about history is that you don't know what your season will be labeled as until years down the road. And more so, sometimes your time period isn't labeled by what happens during it, but rather what happens after it.'

Back in October 2020 Coleman posted to Instagram a gushing post about his newborn daughter and his 'fearless wife Abby for bringing us baby Roxy'.

The caption reads: 'Another picture that came to me was of God reaching down into a river bed and picking up a small stone (rock), examining it intently. Just as David had done before slaying Goliath, God examined the stone and was confident that it was just the perfect one for the battle.

'Although it was small, smooth and somewhat harmless looking, he knew that it would become great when placed into the palm of a skilled hand.'

Federal agents will most likely be looking into the surf instructor's social media accounts, which grew increasingly devout since the pandemic. It is unknown how long Coleman was entrenched in QAnon
matthewtaylorcoleman While worshipping with friends this weekend, I had an unexpected wave of thoughts and images come over me... which well, brought me a lot of hope. The first image was one of this historical timeline where the period of the "dark ages" (5th-15th century) was contrasted next to the illuminated creative explosion of the Renaissance (meaning Rebirth -- 15th and 16th centuries). The crazy thing about history is that you don't know what your season will be labeled as until years down the road. And more so, sometimes your time period isn't labeled by what happens DURING it, but rather by what happens AFTER it. While people were living in the Dark Ages, they weren't thinking, "it really ...
November 22, 2020

Investigators will no doubt note how he appears to use increasingly biblical, prophetic and revelatory language
Matthew Taylor Coleman
November 23, 2020
While worshipping with friends this weekend, I had an unexpected wave of thoughts and images come over me... which well, brought me a lot of hope. The first image was one of this historical timeline where the period of the "dark ages" (5th-15th century) was contrasted next to the illuminated creative explosion of the Renaissance (meaning Rebirth -- 15th and 16th centuries). The crazy thing about history is that you don't know what your season will be labeled as until years down the road. And more so, sometimes your time period isn't labeled by what happens DURING it, but rather by what happens AFTER it. While people were living in the Dark Ages, they weren't thinking, "it really sucks living in the Dark Ages." It wasn't until years after the Renaissance did people start to identify that period as the Dark Ages. And really the main reason for getting that label was due to the striking CONTRAST that it had with the explosion of art, music, inventions, and discoveries that occurred during the Renaissance.
What if we are about to enter the greatest Renaissance period that the world has ever seen? What if we are on the verge of entering into an unparalleled explosion of creativity, art, music, inventions, discoveries, entrepreneurship, cures, community and revelations of God's love... to the point that our current period will eventually be seen as another "Dark Ages." What if there is a type of Great American Renaissance following the years of Covid, censorship, and political divisiveness... that will empower each person's heart to come alive and explode with innovative ideas, new business models, new music sounds and never seen ways to build an amazing community? What if 2020 is just the "birth pains" of what is on its way in 2021 and beyond?
Its almost as if God is praying over us... "I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope..." (Ephesians 1:18)
Much love and hope to everyone!

Religious screed: Coleman posted this picture to celebrate the birth of his daughter and declared that his daughter Roxy Rain was 'hand picked by God to slay the giants of the land'
matthewtaylorcoleman
Another picture that came to me was of God reaching down into a river bed an dpicking up a small stone (rock), examining it intently. Just as David had done before slaying Goliath, God examined the stone and was confident that it was just the perfect one for the battle. Although it was small, smooth and somewhat harmless looking, he knew that it would become ghreat when placed into the palm of a skilled hand. My declaration over Roxy Rain is that she has been hand picked by God to slay the giants in the land. That she has been born with everything she needs to fully accomplish God's plan for her life and that she will be a great blessing wherever she goes.
And can't help but give a shout out to
October 2, 2020

Coleman co-founded the surfing school Lovewater Surf Co in Santa Barbara, California - where he was born - with his wife. The site is still live with pictures of Coleman and his smiling family

Coleman was apprehended by authorities trying to re-enter the USA at the Ysidro Point of Entry after his wife alerted authorities to his whereabouts using the Find My iPhone app.

The surf instructor told federal agents he used a spear fishing gun to shoot both his children to death near Christian camp Rancho del Cielo around 5am Monday morning after traveling over two hundred miles.

Matthew, 40 is seen in a court sketch as he faces charges in the murder of his two young children.

He had checked into an Express Inn in Rosarito, Mexico with his two children on Saturday and checked out early on Monday morning where he took them to their deaths.

The surf instructor was taken into custody and investigators have now begun the process of trying to work out how and why the otherwise seemingly happy family man could have become so twisted as to murder both his children he described as his 'jewels' on social media.

And neighbors of Coleman exclusively told DailyMail.com that they are hey are 'sickened' after hearing the devastating news about the seemingly happy family next door.

Richard Galindo, 82, lives near surf school owner Coleman in the beachtown of Santa Barbara, California.

And while Galindo says that Abby was the 'sweetest mother' who would always stop by and say hello, he tells DailyMail.com that Matthew was less amiable.

'I've known Abby for the past year, she used to walk by with her two children. She would have one in a buggy and the older one would walk. I'd see her at least once a week as she passed by my house on the way to the beach. Her oldest child loved playing with the cement animal statues in my yard,' he said with a tear in his eye.

In 2017 Coleman wondered if 'at some point in our lives, we will accumulate enough valid evidence for why we should stop trusting our government officials'. He claimed doing so is a 'doorway to experiencing the most liberating reality on earth'.
Matthew Taylor Coleman
September 15, 2017
Thought of the day... A More Compelling Evidence
I'm convinced that at some point in our lives, we will accumulate enough valid evidence for why we should stop trusting our government officials, bosses, coworkers, church, family and friends.
Some [illegible] this point early in their childhood, some later on. But regardless of when it happens, it will always create a crossroads in our lives. A decision must be made on whether we will use this revelation as a wall of isolation or a doorway to freedom.
For that is what it is, a doorway to experiencing the most liberating reality on the earth. The reality that, hidden beneath our laundry list of reasons why we should give up on people, lies a more compelling evidence. The evidence that all people, regardless of the decisions they have made, have at the core of their being the very DNA of God. His image. His likeness. His beauty. And that, in the gospel, we are invited to see what the Father saw, and continues to see, in each person from before they were born: one worthy of being celebrated. #perspective See Less

'[Matthew] was never really the friendly type. When Matthew walked by my house with his kids, he seemed he was in another land, he never acknowledged me to say hi, he just looked straight ahead.'

The last time Galindo spoke with Matthew was just a few weeks ago. 'I brought a bag of avocados over to their house, Matthew answered the door and for the first time he was actually nice as I handed him the bag. He said thank you,' he said.

Matthew, 40, was detained on Monday by US Customs and Border Protection agents while trying to cross the US-Mexico border after his children's bodies were found on the property of a Christian camp on Monday morning.

The family lived in a modest 3-bedroom, 2 bath, 1300 square foot home with a two-car garage built in 1956.

The family lived in a modest 3-bedroom, 2 bath, 1300 sq foot home with a two-car garage built in 1956 and located just blocks from Arroyo Burro Beach in Santa Barbara

Located just blocks from Arroyo Burro Beach in Santa Barbara, the home is worth $1.4 million.

One neighbor said the young couple have a middle aged man and his mother living in their garage. It was a condition of their rent from the owners, they said.

Another neighbor told DailyMail.com, 'Abby was the social one of the two, but I was wary of Matthew. He seemed a little too happy and disingenuous, fake nice almost.'

Indeed, Coleman's social media is filled with picture-perfect images of a beautiful family, but investigators will no doubt note how his language has become increasingly troubled. It is unknown when Coleman became entrenched in QAnon.

Coleman murdered his toddlers on a Christian ranch in Rosarito, Mexico (above) on Monday morning after leaving his Santa Barbara home on Saturday and crossing the border without his wife's knowledge

The Mexican Christian ranch on which the bodies of the two children were found uses its social media to promote the group as a 'religious organization' seeking 'to provide the Church of Christ with a safe, secluded and high-quality space for the growth of the Body of Christ'.

It is a place where 'missionaries from around the world who come to our state with the intention of establishing the kingdom of heavens of Jesus Christ on earth'.

The murders are all the more baffling considering Coleman's very public love for Abby, Kaleo and Roxy.

The murder is all the more baffling considering Coleman's very public love for Abby, Kaleo and Roxy. He often fawned over his wife on birthdays, anniversaries or just because and the two appeared very happily married for the past four years
matthewtaylorcoleman I waited many a year and traveled many a mile to find this one... and now that we're 2 years deep, I'm more sure than ever that I found a truly priceless treasure. An epic time last night celebrating the love of my life and casting vision for the years of adventure to come. #lovemywifey #2years

In a 2018 post Coleman said he 'can't wait to go spearfish' with Kaleo one day. It's unknown if he believed in QAnon and Illuminata conspiracy theories then but he would go on to kill his toddler son using a spearfish gun as the murder weapon
matthewtaylorcoleman Thankful to nab a late season White Sea Bass after sundown this evening. Kaleo can't wait to go spearfish. #startemyoung

abbydcoleman That fish was DELICIOUS, and I am SO PROUD... but how cute is Kaleo??

Before murdering his son over QAnon-inflicted fears he would grow into a 'monster,' Coleman said Kaleo was an 'amazing son'
matthewtaylorcoleman Kaleo Skye Coleman. What an amazing son. It's so fun to watch Kaleo slowly become all that he was created to be. The sound of heaven's dove. One who awakens people to the fact that they are eternally chosen, accepted and cherished by a loving father. A freedom ringer and a joy bringer.
June 28, 2020

He often fawned over his wife on birthdays, anniversaries, describing his spouse of four years as 'wifey'.

Coleman captioned Instagram photos of her saying he's 'deeply in love' and shared photos of father-son days spent with Kaleo, to which he said: 'When I'm with him, things that I’ve experienced a thousand times start to feel new and awe-inspiring.

'He has this special gift in being able to recognize the glory all around him, and then bringing other people into it.'

'You could say I enjoy being a dad,' he wrote in an earlier post with his only son.

Coleman wrote in an Instagram post after a father-son day with Kaleo: 'You could say I enjoy being a dad'

Prior to the deaths Coleman posted frequently about his Christian faith online but his posts became increasingly devout since the beginning of the pandemic
matthewtaylorcoleman 2017 Goals = Look up

Before captioning photos with long-winded biblical and prophetic language Coleman would gush over his wife and kids
matthewtaylorcoleman These 2 bring me so much joy. Deeply in love.
April 22, 2019

Coleman admitted to murdering his son Kaleo (left), two, and daughter Roxy (right), 10 months. The court documents also noted that Coleman thought he 'was saving the world from monsters'

The investigation started after the children's mother Abby Coleman (pictured) reported her husband, son and daughter missing when Coleman didn't answer any of her phone calls or texts

The shocking chain of events began on Saturday when Coleman's wife Abby, 35, called police to report her husband and children missing after Coleman left their home in Santa Barbara with the two children and did not answer phone calls or texts from Abby or other family members.

According to the court documents Abby was 'concerned because Coleman did not have a car seat'.

Video footage showed Coleman (left), Kaleo (right) and Roxy (not seen in the picture) checking into the City Express Hotel in Rosarito on Saturday

CCTV footage shows Coleman leaving the hotel on Monday morning at 2.54am with his two children, Kaleo and Roxy

Coleman returned alone later Monday morning and then left the hotel for good in a Mercedes-Benz vehicle, authorities said. Investigators in Mexico believe that Coleman took his children to a ranch near to his hotel. It is not known why the surf instructor could have murdered his children

An affidavit was filed in LA following Coleman's arrest. In the court documents, Coleman told federal agents that he was 'receiving visions and signs that his wife possessed serpent DNA and had passed it onto his children'
United States District Court
for the
Central District of California

United States of America v. Matthew Taylor Coleman, Defendant.
Case No. 2:21-mj-03722

CRIMINAL COMPLAINT BY TELEPHONE OR OTHER RELIABLE ELECTRONIC MEANS

I, the complainant in this case, state that the following is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. On or about the date of August 9, 2021, outside the United States and within the jurisdiction of the Country of Mexico, the defendant violated:

Code Section 18 U.S.C. Sections 1119, 1111

This criminal complaint is based on these facts:

Please see attached affidavit.

Offense Description: Foreign Murder of U.S. Nationals

Jennifer Bannon, Special Agent

Attested to by the applicant in accordance with the requirements of Fed. R. Crim. P. 4.1 by telephone.

Date: August 11, 2021

City and state: Los Angeles, California

Hon. Jacqueline Choolijian, U.S. Magistrate Judge

Although she knew Coleman put 10-month-old Roxy in a box instead of a car seat she told authorities that she did not believe her children were in any danger.

She told police she believed Coleman 'would eventually return to their residence' and that 'she did not have any problems with Colemen'.

'They did not have any sort of argument prior to him leaving,' the affidavit said.

The next day Santa Barbara police used the Find My iPhone map to locate Coleman, who was at the open-air mall Pabellon Rosatiro in Baja California, Mexico.

A farmhand found the bodies when he saw splattered blood on the ground while walking the property near the Christian camp Rancho del Cielo. 'I immediately notified my manager to call the police to come investigate,' he said. The Baja California police received a 911 call about the discovery at 7.27am

The worker, who wished to remain anonymous, told Border Report that he 'teared up' when he saw the bodies. 'I was scared and sad because these are tiny children who don't know any better' he said

During the investigation police found that on Saturday, Coleman checked into the City Express Hotel on the Tijuana-Ensenada Freeway with his two children - 266 miles away from his home in Santa Barbara.

CCTV footage shows Coleman leaving the hotel with Kaleo and Roxy early Monday morning at 2.54am.

He returned to the hotel alone about three hours later and left the hotel for good just after 9.30am, as stated in the court documents.

Baja California Attorney General Hiram Sanchez Zamora said that a farmworker discovered the dead children's bodies while walking the property near the Christian camp Rancho del Cielo.

Coleman lives in Santa Barbara, California with his wife and two kids. He left on Saturday and checked into the City Express Hotel in Rosarito, Mexico. Two days later he was arrested after trying to get back in the US at the San Ysidro Point of Entry for the murder of his two children

Coleman's last-recorded location on 'Find My iPhone' was at the open-air mall Pabellon Rosarito in Rosarito, Baja California, Mexico, according to court documents

Coleman and his two children were staying at the City Express Hotel (pictured) in Rosarito, Mexico

SOME OF QANON'S THEORIES

THE UNDERPINNING PEDOPHILE THEORY

QAnon is founded on and operates under the belief that there is a deep-state organization of powerful, Democratic politicians who are pedophiles.

Supporters of the theory think that for years, these pedophiles have been able to operate free from criticism by protecting each other.

It also teaches that they are Satan worshipers who, after abusing children, drink their blood.

None of it is true.

FRAZZLEDRIP

One theory that has been tied to QAnon but was not necessarily borne out of it is the idea that there is a video, found on the laptop of disgraced congressman Anthony Weiner, which shows his wife Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton abusing a child and then drinking the child's blood.

PIZZAGATE

Pizzagate erupted as a theory during the first Trump election in 2016.

It is the theory that the Comet pizza shop in Washington DC has been used for years as a base for the pedophile and child sex trafficking ring.

Again, there is no evidence of it.

He saw splattered blood on the ground and followed his dog to the scene. The worker, who wished to remain anonymous, told Border Report: 'To be honest I teared up. And I immediately notified my manager to call the police to come investigate.

'I was scared and sad because these are tiny children who don't know any better. Hopefully they find whoever is responsible because this is a terrible thing.'

During an investigation of the Mercedes Sprinter van officers found blood on the registration paperwork including Coleman's passport, his wife's old passport that stated her maiden name, Kaleo's birth certificate and a 'Verification of Pregnancy and Live Birth' for Roxy.

Coleman made his initial court appearance Wednesday afternoon in the US District Court of California in downtown Los Angeles.

US Magistrate Judge Jacqueline Chooljian ordered Coleman to be detained without bond, as reported by CBS 8.

His first hearing was scheduled to take place August 31 in Los Angeles.

Coleman is facing two counts of foreign murder of United States nationals and could spend up to 120 years in prison.

He first killed his son 'using a spearfishing gun to pierce Kaleo in the heart,' court documents said. Coleman told federal agents that he did not die right away.

He then 'described that he had to move the spear around, thereby cutting his hand in the process,' the affidavit said.

He told federal agents he discarded his children's slain bodies in some brush about 30 yards from where he killed them.

Coleman was taken to Santa Ana jail on Tuesday and the Mexican authorities found the murder weapon, bloody clothes and a baby's blanket.

The FBI, US Customs and Border Protection, the Santa Barbara Police Department and the Mexican authorities are working to return the children's bodies to California.

Back home Coleman co-founded the surfing school Lovewater Surf Co in Santa Barbara, California - where he was born - with his wife.

According to the surf school's website, 'Matt and Abby enjoy finding ways to better lives through surfing, experiential education and community-based projects'.

The site is still live with pictures of Coleman and his smiling family.

Baja California prosecutor Hiram Sanchez Zamora gave a press conference on Tuesday about Coleman's arrest. The FBI, US Customs and Border Protection, the Santa Barbara Police Department and the Mexican authorities are working to return the children's bodies to California

Coleman co-founded the surfing school Lovewater Surf Co in Santa Barbara, California, with his wife. According to the surf school's website, 'Matt and Abby enjoy finding ways to better lives through surfing, experiential education and community-based projects'

HOW QANON STARTED IN THE CORNERS OF THE DARK WEB AND EXPLODED UNDER TRUMP

QAnon exploded in the final months of Donald Trump's presidency, bolstered by the unproven theory that widespread voter fraud won the election for Biden amid widespread conspiracy theories about the COVID-19 pandemic.

It had been gradually gathering steam throughout Trump's presidency after being founded in 2017 or thereabouts.

It started with a few posts that had been put on 4Chan, by Q, that were picked up on and promoted.

Q claimed to be a high ranking military official with knowledge of what Trump was up against - a secret ring of pedophiles and child sex traffickers.

Trump never endorsed the movement, although he is its hero.

He has, in the past, described some of its followers as 'people who love our country.'

Facebook and Twitter have taken down or restricted countless QAnon posts which only feeds supporters' believes that big tech is also in bed with the pedophile ring.

At one time, the conspiracy theorist set their sights on the Robert Mueller Russia probe.

They believe that it was a cover for a bigger investigation into the pedophile ring.

When Mueller's investigation concluded to no avail other than clearing Trump of wrongdoing, QAnon's focus shifted.

Jim Watkins attended the January 6 riot and took the filmmaker with him. It's unclear whether or not Ron was there.
admin
Site Admin

Re: QAnon-obsessed dad, 40, who shot his 'monster' kids with

Postby admin » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:01 am

Trump EPIC Rant: Nobody Likes Me! Fires Fauci hires Dr. Stella Immanuel w/Alien DNA & Demon Sperm!
by John Di Domenico
Aug 2, 2020

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:03 am

Deliverance From Spirit Wives and Spirit Husbands (Incubus and Succubus)
by Fire Power Deliverance Ministries
Accessed: 8/15/21
http://firepowerministry.org/blog/deliv ... -succubus/

Prayer Line: Call # 712-432-0075 – Pin 835555# Thursdays 10pm – 12am US CST 11pm to 1am EST.

Power Against Evil Spiritual Marriages

This tormenting spirits are responsible for breaking marriages, hatred by earthly spouse serious gynecological problems, Marital distress, miscarriages, impotence, untold hardship, financial failure and general failure at the edge of breakthrough. In fact studies shows that seven out of ten people in the church are affected by these spirits. Everyone needs this information. Isa 5:13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst. Get knowledge and be free in Jesus name.

The Supernatural world is as real as the physical. What takes place in the spiritual realm affects us physically in our day to day lives.

The subject of the evil spiritual marriage has been grossly mis- understood by many people. While some hold erroneous views, others demonstrate partial knowledge of this all- important subject. The problem of evil marriage goes beyond dilettantish purposes.

Evil marriage is a deep subject. It affects many people. From our spiritual research and statistical findings, we have gathered that seven out of ten ladies who profess to be born again are involved, consciously or unconsciously, with evil spiritual marriage. In the same vein, seven out of every ten Christian men are, consciously or unconsciously, affected by evil spiritual marriages.

More than any other power, these spirits have destroyed marriages.

Many women suffer from astral sex regularly. Astral sex is the ability to project one’s spirit man into the victim’s body and have intercourse with it. This practice is very common amongst Satanists. They leave their physical bodies in a dormant state while they project their spirits into the body of whoever they want to have sex with.

Scriptures 1Corth 3:16Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Matt 22:29Jesus replied, “Your mistake is that you don’t know the Scriptures, and you don’t know the power of God. 30For when the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage. In this respect they will be like the angels in heaven.

Gen 6:2The sons of God saw the beautiful women* and took any they wanted as their wives. —— 4In those days, and for some time after, giant Nephilites lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes and famous warriors of ancient times.

Pray these prayers when you notice any of the following:

1. Marital distress 2. Sexual relationships in dreams 3. Hatred of marriage 4. Being jilted 5. Unpardonable sexual error 6. Wrong decisions 7. Neglect abandonment by the opposite sex 8. Demonic dream assistance 9. Swimming or seeing a river in the dream 10. Missing one’s menstrual period in the dream 11. Pregnancy in the dream 12. Breast- feeding a baby in the dream 13. Backing a baby in the dream 14. Having a family in the dream 15. Shopping with a man/ woman in the dream 16. Seeing a man sleeping by one’s side in the dream 17. Hatred by earthly spouse 18. Serious gynecological problems 19. Having a miscarriage after sexual dreams 20. Dream marriages

Spirit husband/spirit wife, release me by fire, in Jesus name.

Every spirit husband/ wife, I divorce you by the blood of Jesus.

1. Every spirit wife/ every spirit husband, die, in the name of Jesus.

2. Everything you have deposited in my life, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every power that is working against my marriage, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

4. I divorce and renounce my marriage with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

5. I break all covenants entered into with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

6. I command the thunder fire of God to burn to ashes the wedding gown, ring, photographs and all other materials used for the marriage, in Jesus’ name.

7. I send the fire of God to burn to ashes the marriage certificate, in the name of Jesus.

8. I break every blood and soul-tie covenants with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

9. I send thunder fire of God to burn to ashes the children born to the marriage, in Jesus’ name.

10. I withdraw my blood, sperm or any other part of my body deposited on the altar of the spirit husband or wife, in Jesus name.

11. You spirit husband or wife tormenting my life and earthly marriage I bind you with hot chains and fetters of God and cast you out of my life into the deep pit, and I command you not to ever come into my life again, in the name of Jesus.

12. I return to you, every property of yours in my possession in the spirit world, including the dowry and whatsoever was used for the marriage and covenants, in the name of Jesus.

13. I drain myself of all evil materials deposited in my body as a result of our sexual relation, in Jesus’ name.

14. Lord, send Holy Ghost fire into my root and burn out all unclean things deposited in it by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

15. I break the head of the snake, deposited into my body by the spirit husband or wife to do me harm, and command it to come out, in the name of Jesus.

16. I purge out, with the blood of Jesus, every evil material deposited in my womb to prevent me from having children on earth.

17. Lord, repair and restore every damage done to any part of my body and my earthly marriage by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

18. I reject and cancel every curse, evil pronouncement, spell, jinx, enchantment and incantation place upon me by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

19. I take back and possess all my earthly belonging in the custody of the spirit husband or wife, in Jesus’ name.

20. I command the spirit husband or wife to turn his or her back on me forever, in Jesus’ name.

21. I renounce and reject the name given to me by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

22. I hereby declare and confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is my Husband for eternity, in Jesus’ name.

23. I soak myself in the blood of Jesus and cancel the evil mark or writings placed on me, in Jesus’ name.

24. I set myself free from the stronghold, domineering power and bondage of the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

25. I paralyze the remote control power and work used to destabilize my earthly marriage and to hind me from bearing children for my earthly husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

26. I announce to the heavens that I am forever married to Jesus.

27. Every trademark of evil marriage, be shaken out of my life,in the name of Jesus.

28. Every evil writing, engraved by iron pen, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus.

29. I bring the blood of Jesus upon the spirit that does not want to go, in the name of Jesus.

30. I bring the blood of Jesus on every evidence that can be tendered by wicked spirits against me.

31. I file a counter-report in the heavens against every evil marriage, in the name of Jesus.

32. I refuse to supply any evidence that the enemy may use against me, in the name of Jesus.

33. Let satanic exhibitions be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.

34. I declare to you spirit wife/ husband that there is no vacancy for you in my life, in the name of Jesus.

35. O Lord, make me a vehicle of deliverance.

36. I come by faith to mount Zion Lord, command deliverance upon my life now.

37. Lord, water me from the waters of God. 38. Let the careful siege of the enemy be dismantled, in Jesus name

39. O Lord, defend your interest in my life.

40. Everything, written against me in the cycle of the moon, be blotted out, in Jesus’ name.

41. Everything, programmed into the sun, moon and stars against me, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.

42. Every evil thing programmed into my genes, be blotted out by the blood of Jesus.

43. O Lord, shake out seasons of failure and frustrations from my life.

44. I overthrow every wicked law, working against my life, in the name of Jesus.

45. I ordain a new time, season and profitable law, in Jesus’ name.

46. I speak destruction unto the palaces of the queen of the coast and of the rivers, in Jesus’ name.

47. I speak destruction unto the headquarters of the spirit of Egypt and blow up their altars, in the name of Jesus.

48. I speak destruction unto the altars, speaking against the purpose of God for my life, in Jesus’ name.

49. I declare myself a virgin for the Lord, in Jesus’ name.

50. Let every evil veil upon my life be torn open, in Jesus’ name.

51. Every wall between me and the visitation of God, be broken, in the name of Jesus.

52. Let the counsel of God proper in my life, in the name of Jesus.

53. I destroy the power of any demonic seed in my life from the womb, in the name of Jesus.

54. I speak unto my umbilical gate to over throw all negative parental spirits, in the name of Jesus.

55. I break the yoke of the spirit, having access to my reproductive gates, in the name of Jesus.

56. O Lord, let your time of refreshing come upon me.

57. I bring fire from the altar of the Lord upon every evil marriage, in the name of Jesus.

58. I redeem myself by the blood of Jesus from every sex trap, in the name of Jesus.

59. I erase the engraving of my name on any evil marriage record, in the name of Jesus’.

60. I reject and renounce every evil spiritual marriage, in the name of Jesus.

61. I confess that Jesus is my original spouse and is jealous over me.

62. I issue a bill of divorcement to every spirit wife/ husband, in the name of Jesus.

63. I bind ever spirit wife/ husband with everlasting chains, in the name of Jesus.

64. Let heavenly testimony overcome every evil testimony of hell, in the name of Jesus.

65. O Lord, bring to my remembrance every spiritual trap and contract.

66. Let the blood of Jesus purge me of every contaminating material, in the name of Jesus.

67. Let the spirit husband/wife fall down and die, in Jesus name.

68. Let all your children attached to me fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

69. I burn your certificates and destroy your rings, in Jesus name.

70. I execute judgment against water spirits and declare that you are reserved for everlasting chains in darkness, in Jesus name.

71. O Lord, contend with those who are contending with me.

72. Every trademark of water spirit, be shaken out of my life, in the name of Jesus.

From Spirit wives and Spirit Husbands by Dr D. K. Olukoya.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:04 am

Man allegedly confesses to killing his kids, refers to QAnon conspiracies
by CNN
Aug 13, 2021

A California man confessed to killing his two young children, allegedly telling an FBI investigator he thought they were "going to grow into monsters so he had to kill them," according to a criminal complaint filed Wednesday.

Matthew Taylor Coleman, a 40-year-old Santa Barbara surfing school instructor, has been charged with foreign murder of US nationals after allegedly taking his 2-year-old son and 10-month-old daughter into Mexico and killing them, according to an affidavit filed as part of a federal criminal complaint and a statement from the US Attorney's Office for the Central District of California.
Stopped for questioning at the US-Mexico border, Coleman allegedly told investigators he shot the children with a spear fishing gun, then hid their bodies, the affidavit said.

Coleman spoke to authorities about being "enlightened by QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories," including that he had visions that his wife "possessed serpent DNA and had passed it onto his children," according to the affidavit.

Coleman was detained at the border and transported to a local jail by authorities.

CNN has reached out to Coleman's lawyer but has not received a response. He was scheduled for an initial court appearance Wednesday in US District Court in Los Angeles, the US Attorney's Office said.

#JoshCampbell #CNN #DonLemonTonight

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:04 am

Man says he killed his kids over QAnon conspiracy theories and "serpent DNA," fearing they'd become "monsters"
by CBS News
AUGUST 12, 2021 / 7:41 AM / CBS/AP

Los Angeles — A California surfing school owner was charged Wednesday with killing his two young children with a spear gun in Mexico because he believed they would become monsters, authorities said.

Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, of Santa Barbara is facing a federal charge of the foreign murder of U.S. nationals, the U.S. attorney's office said in a statement.

Coleman confessed to the FBI during an interview that he took his 2-year-old son and 10-month-old daughter to Rosarito, Mexico, where shot a "spear fishing gun" into their chests, according to an affidavit filed by an FBI agent with the criminal complaint.

Coleman said "he believed his children were going to grow into monsters so he had to kill them," according to the court document.

A farmworker found the children's bodies on Monday at a ranch near Rosarito in Baja California, authorities there have said.

Matthew Taylor Coleman with his wife and two young children in undated family photo.
CBS LOS ANGELES

Coleman and the children had checked into a Rosarito hotel on Saturday, but video footage showed them leaving before dawn on Monday, Mexican authorities said.

The man returned alone later that morning and then left the hotel for good, authorities said.

An iPhone-finding application placed Coleman's phone in Rosarito on Sunday, and on Monday it was traced to an area of Mexico near the San Ysidro Port of Entry in San Diego, according to the affidavit.

Coleman was detained at the border checkpoint, where during an interview with an FBI agent "he explained that he was enlightened by QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories and was receiving visions and signs revealing that his wife, A.C., possessed serpent DNA and had passed it on to his children," according to the affidavit.

He's accused of dumping the children's bodies in a ditch near Rosarito, CBS Los Angeles reports.

The station says Coleman's wife reported to Santa Barbara police on Saturday that the family was getting ready to go camping when her husband suddenly took off with the children in the family's van. She said she didn't know where they were going and he hadn't answered her text messages.

Coleman's wife said she didn't believe the children were in any danger, that she hadn't had any problems with Coleman, and "they did not have any sort of argument" before he left, according to the court affidavit.

CBS L.A. says Coleman told FBI agents he'd put his daughter in a box for the ride to Mexico because he didn't have a car seat.

Coleman is the founder of the Lovewater surfing school in Santa Barbara.

The family's neighbors in Santa Barbara told CBS L.A. they're shocked and that Coleman seemed like a good family man. One said he is "shocked" and "stunned." He called it "immensely tragic."
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:07 am

Hydroxychloroquine doctor sues CNN, Anderson Cooper for $100 million
by Mercury News
PUBLISHED: July 29, 2021 at 11:24 a.m. | UPDATED: July 29, 2021 at 3:11 p.m.

A Texas physician whose claims about COVID-19 were touted by then-President Trump is seeking $100 million from Anderson Cooper and CNN, saying that they defamed her.

Stella Immanuel, at microphone, in the video released by the group America’s Frontline Doctors.

Stella Immanuel came into the spotlight in July 2020 when Trump tweeted a video in which she promoted the use of the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine for COVID patients.

On Tuesday, Immanuel filed a lawsuit in U.S. District Court claiming that, “in an effort to vilify, demonize and embarrass President Trump, Cooper and CNN published a series of statements of fact about Dr. Immanuel that injured her reputation and exposed her to public hatred, contempt, ridicule, and financial injury.”

The suit contends that hydroxychloroquine is “entirely effective” in the treatment of COVID. Immanuel says that CNN, in discrediting the drug, “effectively caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands whose lives would have been spared if they had been treated early with HCQ.”

Further, the lawsuit says, CNN and Cooper “juxtaposed a series of facts relating to Dr. Immanuel’s professional medical experience and opinions and her personal religious beliefs so as to imply a connection and create the impression that she was unfit to perform the duties of a licensed medical doctor.”

The “religious beliefs” included statements Immanuel had made in YouTube videos concerning sex acts with disembodied spirits and the use of “alien DNA” in medical treatments. The suit says CNN misquoted her on those matters, though it doesn’t clarify what she claims to have said.

Many other news outlets also reported on Immanuel’s more fringe beliefs, including the Washington Post, the BBC, the Hill, the Daily Beast and Fox News. They are not named in the suit.

The Immanuel video that Trump and Donald Trump Jr. shared was removed by Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, which said it violated policies on spreading medical misinformation.

Early in the pandemic, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration had allowed limited emergency use of hydroxychloroquine in treating COVID-19, but in June 2020 it revoked that authorization, saying studies determined the drug was “unlikely to be effective in treating COVID-19” and that it presented a risk of “serious cardiac adverse events and other serious side effects.”

In addition to $100 million in compensatory damages, Immanuel’s suit seeks punitive damages to be determined by a jury, court costs and interest.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:59 am

Prayer Points
by Fire Power Ministries
http://firepowerministry.org/blog/documents-and-forms/

Praise Worship
Confession: Zechariah 4:7
Sing songs of praises unto God for how far He has helped you in the journey of your life.
Begin to cover yourself, household and properties with the blood of Jesus.
Every spirit of limitation against my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
Every power of demotion targeted against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
Every spirit, power and personality working against my elevation, die, in the name of Jesus.
I receive to carry the evil-left over of my family, in the name of Jesus.
Every evil standing order against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
Every ancestral curse working against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
O God arise and begin to disgrace all my Goliaths, in the name of Jesus.
Let my Pharaoh die in his own Red Sea, in the name of Jesus.
I fire back every arrow of spiritual demotion, in the name of Jesus.
I fire back every arrow of physical demotion, in the name of Jesus.
I fire back every arrow of financial demotion, in the name of Jesus.
I fire back every arrow of marital demotion, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, begin to laugh my enemies to scorn.
Every power preventing me from enjoying the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living, die, in the name of Jesus.
Let God be God in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Let God be over my battles, in the name of Jesus.
Oh God arise and fight for me in my dreams, in the name of Jesus.
In the presence of those who think I’m nobody, Oh God arise, and make me somebody, in the name of Jesus.
In the presence of those who are asking for my God, oh God arise and manifest Yourself, in the name of Jesus.
Oh Lord, make my life a bethel, in the name of Jesus.
Every pattern of poverty will not prosper in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Let the rivers of breakthroughs flow into my life, in the name of Jesus.
Poverty, you will not locate my life, in the name of Jesus.
Angels of blessing, what are you waiting for, locate me now, in the name of Jesus.
I pull down every altar of serpent in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Oh Lord, arise and destroy every spiritual marriage prepared for my life, in the name of Jesus.
I shall not be a victim of spiritual marriage, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Oh Lord, destroy the plans of spiritual marriage against my life, in the name of Jesus.
You spirit of death and hell, I am not your candidate, in the name of Jesus.
Tragedy, you shall not locate me, in the name of Jesus
I reject death, I claim abundant life, in the name of Jesus.
Every power, planning to wage war against my divine vision, what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus.
Every power, that refuses to let me go, what are you waiting for die, in the name of Jesus.
My life, move from minimum to maximum, in the name of Jesus.
Whether the enemy likes it or not, I shall not serve my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
My sun shall shine, in the name of Jesus.
Every cloud of confusion, covering my divine goal, clear, in the name of Jesus.
My divine goal, locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Every generational curse affecting my divine goal, break by the blood of Jesus.
Every evil meeting summoned against my goal, I scatter you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Every power caging my divine goal, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
Anointing to excel, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
As from now on, I shall prevail against the enemies of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
Finger of God, write my name in the book of success, in the name of Jesus.
Every enemy of my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
Every enemy of my marriage, die, in the name of Jesus.
Every enemy of God for my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
Begin to thank God.

Power Against Evil Patterns
Thank God for His provision so far.
You evil pattern of Marital Failure in my life, I destroy you, in the name of Jesus.
O God of success, my marital life must not fail, in the name of Jesus.
The failure that happened in the lives of my parents, will not happen in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Every plantation of witchcraft in my family, what are you waiting for? Die, in the name of Jesus.
Every pattern of household witchcraft in my family, I bury you today, in the name of Jesus.
O God arise, and let every witchcraft power release my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
Every stronghold of death and tragedy in my family, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Every messenger of death operating in my family line, die in the name of Jesus.
Every garment of evil pattern against my divine goal, roast, in the name of Jesus.
Every evil pattern of non-achievement in my family clear out now, in the name of Jesus.
Every giant of almost -there in my family, drop dead, in the name of Jesus.
You evil pattern of poverty, die, in the name of Jesus.
Every bacteria of poverty in my life, die in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, let my life attract prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
I command every pattern of Chronic disease in my life to cease, in the name of Jesus.
Every evil pattern of infirmity in my life, break in the name of Jesus.
I disconnect my life from all evil calendars in the name of Jesus.
Every river of sadness, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Crying shall not be my lot again, in the name of of Jesus.
Every curse of disorder upon my family, be broken by fire, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, manifest your glory in my family, in the name of Jesus.
Every pattern of failure in my root, die, in the name of Jesus.
I wash away every deposit of failure, in the name of Jesus.
Every evil pattern of marital failure in my life, break in the name of Jesus.
Every evil pattern of unstable husband/wife in my life, break in the name of Jesus.
You the spirit of lesbianism, I am not your candidate, in the name of Jesus.
Lord, deliver me from every evil altar of Lesbianism, in the name of Jesus.
Any area of my life that the spirit of lesbianism has gripped, break free by fire, in the name of Jesus
I receive fire to destroy every sexual defilement in my life, in the name of Jesus. (Repeat Seven times)
You stronghold of sexual impurity in my body, I pull you down, in the name of Jesus.
I shake away every serpent of sexual immorality hiding in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Every wall of Jericho of adultery in my life, I pull you down, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Every satanic influence in my life, be quenched by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Every anointing of destructive anger in my blood, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, deliver me from the spirit of ancestral anger in the name of Jesus.
You the satanic strongman of anger assigned to push me to hell, die, in the name of Jesus.
Every evil pattern of Jezebel Spirit in my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Every contract of evil pattern of Jezebel spirit in my family, terminated, in the name of Jesus.
Every seed of depression in the salvation of my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
O God my father, send down your fire, turn me to fire, on the mountain of fire, in the name of Jesus.
You the root cause of bad habits, together with your branches, die, in the name of Jesus.
Every ancestral spirit, responsible for bad habits in my life, be utterly destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, strengthen me for holy living pattern in the name of Jesus.
O God, forgive me today, of every sin of unforgiveness in my family, in the name of Jesus.
God arise, and help me to recover all my blessings that I have lost as a result of evil pattern, in the name of Jesus.
I receive the power to overcome, in the name of Jesus
Thank God for answers to your prayers.
O Lord, repair every damage done to my life by evil pattern of argumentative spirit, in the name of Jesus.
Every satanic attempt to downgrade my potentials with argumentative spirit, be frustrated now, in the name of Jesus.
Every root of bitterness in my life, die, in the name of Jesus
Blood of Jesus Christ, purge every bitterness away from my life, in the name of Jesus.
Everything that bitterness has destroyed in my life, be restored by the resurrection power of God, in the name of Jesus.
Every curse and pattern of careless indifference, affecting my destiny, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
The salt of my life shall not become sand, in the name of Jesus.
Every evil word spoken in my home town against my family, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
I shall reach my goal whatever anybody says about me, in the name of Jesus.
Every power magnetizing me to the pattern of confusion, I bury you alive today, in the name of Jesus.
You pattern of confusion turning me back at the edge of breakthroughs, enough is enough, die, in the name of Jesus.
Every cycle of confusion operating in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
Every lying tongue against me, roast by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Any evil lie planted in anybody’s heart against me, be melted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Any satanic agent that has ever lied against me, receive angelic slap; receive divine hammer and die, in the name of Jesus.
Every family fountain chasing away my helpers, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, pour your anointing of favour upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
Every power attacking my blessing day and night, vanish, in the name of Jesus
O God arise and give me the anointing of the winners, in the name of Jesus.
Every hidden curse of evil pattern, riding upon the horses of my destiny, I pull you down by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Every re-arrangement of my destiny through the curse of evil pattern, be reversed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
I . . . , begin to follow divine pattern for my life from today, in the name of Jesus.
Every evil pattern of slavery in my family die, by fire in the name of Jesus.
I refuse to work like an elephant and eat like an ant, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, let all my problems become my promotions in the name of Jesus.
Every pattern of laziness and slavery in my foundation, break, in the name of Jesus.
Any evil pattern of laziness sponsoring fear and wastage in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
My life, refuse to co-operate with the spirit of laziness, in the name of Jesus.
I break free and lose myself from the grip and control of family idol spirit in the name of Jesus.
Every problem in my life promoted by idol worship, die in the name of Jesus
O Lord, deliver me from every evil pattern, emanating from evil family idol, in the name of Jesus.
Every arrow of mental disorder, fired into my brain, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
Every evil computer system against my life in the demonic world, shatter to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
Any evil pot cooking my destiny, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Evil pattern of horrible dreams in my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Let every evil pattern of satanic discipline in my life be terminated, in the name of Jesus.

Confessions: Make these confessions to establish your identity in Christ Jesus

I am not what the world thinks or says I am. I am not what the devil or the kingdom of darkness says, imagines or has designed me to be.
I am not the picture of what my idolaterous forefathers wished I should be.
I am not what the unregenerate mind of any friend thinks I am.
I am not what my father and mother think or want me to be.
I am not what my village wickedness, household wickedness and environmental wickedness want me to be.
I am not a picture of what the national economy and institutionalised wickedness has restructured the people to be.
I am not what I think I am.
I am what the Word of God says I am.
I am an express image of Jehovah God on earth.
I am fashioned after the likeness of the Creator of the heaven and earth.
I am regenerated by the blood of Jesus.
I am ransomed from the powers of death and hell.
I am blood washed.
I am redeemed.
I am justified by Christ.
I am made to be the righteousness of God through Christ.
I am a believer of the Word of Truth.
I am born again.
I am heaven-bound; my citizenship is in heaven.
I am seated with Christ in heavenly places far above principality and powers.
I am a priest and a king ordained by Christ to rule here on earth.
I am the fear and the dread of God against the kingdom of darkness.
I am a dwelling place of the Holy Spirit of God.
I am built up together and attached with other children of God into a holy habitation of God. The word of God says, I am a royal priesthood, I am a holy nation, I am a chosen generation, and a peculiar person to the nation.
I am special in the sight of God.
The Bible says because I believe and receive Jesus Christ, power has been given to me to become a son of God, and I am empowered to trample upon serpents and scorpions and all the powers of the enemy.
I am empowered to use the name of Jesus to cast out demons and heal the sick.
I am empowered to bind, to loose and to decree things and the Bible says wherever my voice is heard no one can ask me why.
I do these things for my voice is the voice of a king that is full of authority.
I am commanded and empowered by my God to subdue and to exercise dominion. For I am made a little lower than the angels and God has crowned me with glory and honour and has also made me to have dominion over all the works of His hands.
The devil that was against my authority as a God’s representative on earth has been destroyed by Christ and once again; the keys of the kingdom of heaven are given to me and because I am a member of the body of Christ, which is the Church, the gates of hell cannot prevail against me.
I am a branch in the vine; Jesus Christ is the true vine because I abide in Him.
I am full of the fruit of the Spirit.
I am full of love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.
Because the grace of God is upon my life as the light of His glory, I am full of divine favour; I am a partaker of all heaven’s spiritual blessings.
I am an overcomer; the Bible says whosoever is born of God overcomes the world, and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even my faith.
In faith I overcome ungodly worry, anxiety, heaviness of spirit, sorrow, depression, lust of the eyes and lust of the flesh.
In faith I have overcome all the tricks of the devil, for it is written, greater is Jesus Christ that dwells in me than the devil that is in the world.
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper.
In righteousness I am established; I am far from oppression, for I shall not fear and from terror for it shall not come near me.
The Lord shall cover me with His feathers, because I have made Him my dwelling place.
Evil shall not befall me; I shall tread upon the Lion and the Cobra and surely the Lord will always deliver me from the snare of the fowlers. God has made me a beneficiary of divine health through the stripes that were laid on Jesus Christ.
Through Jesus Christ I have right standing with God.
Through Jesus Christ I have access to the throne grace of God, to find peace with God.
I have prosperity for God will no longer withhold any good thing from me.
I have spoken with the tongue of the learned and as it is written, I shall be justified by the words of my mouth.
I ask that the word of God I have confessed begin to transform me to the original image God designed me to be in His book.
I ask that the blood of Jesus wipe away every mark of reproach whether physical or spiritual.
I ask for the blood of Jesus to erase every evil and negative name I was ever called.
I nullify every negative report ever made about me.
I cease to be a picture of failure. I cease to be abased, rejected, forsaken, desolate and downcast.
I begin to manifest expressly every good thing God has written about me in book.
I begin to look fearfully and wonderfully made.
I begin to operate at the head and not the tail. I begin to be a true worshiper of Jehovah El shaddai and I begin from now to continually praise Him and confess positively.

Praise Worship
O Lord, empower my prayer altar by fire.
O Lord, soak me in the spirit of prayer.
Let God arise in His anger and fight for me.
I refuse to allow my angels of blessings to depart, in Jesus’ name.
I cancel every evil effect of names from evil origins in my life, in the name of Jesus.
I paralyze all aggression addressed at my star, in Jesus’ name.
I neutralize all problems originating from the mistakes of my parents, in the name of Jesus.
Lord, bring honey out of the rock for me.
Lord, open up all the good doors of my life that household wickedness has shut.
Let all anti-breakthrough designs against my life be shattered to irreparable pieces, in the name of Jesus.
I paralyze all satanic antagonism from the womb, in Jesus’ name.
I command open disgrace on the mask of the enemy, in Jesus’ name.
I paralyze all evil legs roaming about for my sake, in Jesus’ name.
Let all evil blood that has mingled with my blood be drained out, in the name of Jesus.
I trample upon every enemy of my advancement and promotion, in the name of Jesus.
I break every evil collective unity organized against me, in the name of Jesus.
Let all evil counselors against me follow the wrong programme, in the name of Jesus.
Let the backbone of the stubborn pursuer and strongman break, in the name of Jesus.
I destabilize the controller of any land of bondage in my life, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, enlarge my coasts beyond my wildest dream.
Holy Ghost, seal all pockets that have demonic holes, in Jesus’ name.
Let the fire of disgrace fall upon demonic prophets assigned against my life, in the name of Jesus.
No dark meeting held on my behalf shall prosper, in Jesus’ name.
I claim back my goods presently residing in wrong hands, in the name of Jesus.
Let the blood and strength of stubborn oppressors dry up, in the name of Jesus.
Let the head of every serpent power fashioned against me be broken, in the name of Jesus.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:12 am

Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine
The president is pushing the coronavirus theories of a Houston doctor who also says sexual visitations by demons and alien DNA are at the root of Americans’ common health concerns.

by Will Sommer
Politics Reporter
DailyBeast
Updated Jul. 28, 2020 11:42PM ET / Published Jul. 28, 2020 8:06AM ET

A Houston doctor who praises hydroxychloroquine and says that face masks aren’t necessary to stop transmission of the highly contagious coronavirus has become a star on the right-wing internet, garnering tens of millions of views on Facebook on Monday alone. Donald Trump Jr. declared the video of Stella Immanuel a “must watch,” while Donald Trump himself retweeted the video.

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.

Immanuel gave her viral speech on the steps of the Supreme Court at the “White Coat Summit,” a gathering of a handful of doctors who call themselves America’s Frontline Doctors and dispute the medical consensus on the novel coronavirus. The event was organized by the right-wing group Tea Party Patriots, which is backed by wealthy Republican donors.

In her speech, Immanuel alleges that she has successfully treated hundreds of patients with hydroxychloroquine, a controversial treatment Trump has promoted and says he has taken himself. Studies have failed to find proof that the drug has any benefit in treating COVID-19, and the Food and Drug Administration in June revoked its emergency authorization to use it to treat the deadly virus, saying it hadn’t demonstrated any effect on patients’ mortality prospects.

“Nobody needs to get sick,” Immanuel said. “This virus has a cure.”

Immanuel said in her speech that the supposed potency of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment means that protective face masks aren’t necessary, claiming that she and her staff had avoided contracting COVID-19 despite wearing medical masks instead of the more secure N95 masks.

“Hello, you don’t need a mask. There is a cure,” Immanuel said.

Toward the end of Immanuel’s speech, the event’s organizer and other participants can be seen trying to get her away from the microphone. But footage of the speech captured by Breitbart was a hit online, becoming a top video on Facebook and amassing roughly 13 million views—significantly more than “Plandemic,” another coronavirus disinformation video that became a viral hit online in May, when it amassed roughly 8 million Facebook views.

“Hydroxychloroquine” trended on Twitter, as Immanuel’s video was embraced by the Trumps, conservative student group Turning Point USA, and pro-Trump personalities like Diamond & Silk. But both Facebook and Twitter eventually deleted videos of Immanuel’s speech from their sites, citing rules against COVID-19 disinformation. The deletions set off yet another round of complaints by conservatives of bias at the social-media platforms.

Immanuel responded in her own way, declaring that Jesus Christ would destroy Facebook’s servers if her videos weren’t restored to the platform.

“Hello Facebook put back my profile page and videos up or your computers with start crashing till you do,” she tweeted. “You are not bigger that God. I promise you. If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name.”

Hello Facebook put back my profile page and videos up or your computers with start crashing till you do. You are not bigger that God. I promise you. If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name.

— Stella Immanuel MD (@stella_immanuel) July 28, 2020

Immanuel is a registered physician in Texas, according to a Texas Medical Board database, and operates a medical clinic out of a strip mall next to her church, Firepower Ministries.

Immanuel was born in Cameroon and received her medical degree in Nigeria.
In a GoFundMe legal defense fund, which swelled from just $90 to $1,616 hours after her speech, Immanuel claims without offering any proof that members of a Houston networking group for women physicians are scheming to take her medical license away over her support for hydroxychloroquine.

It’s not clear whether anyone is actually trying to take Immanuel’s license. But many of her earlier medical claims are definitely ludicrous.

In sermons posted on YouTube and articles on her website, Immanuel claims that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in a dreamworld.

“They are responsible for serious gynecological problems,” Immanuel said. “We call them all kinds of names—endometriosis, we call them molar pregnancies, we call them fibroids, we call them cysts, but most of them are evil deposits from the spirit husband,” Immanuel said of the medical issues in a 2013 sermon. “They are responsible for miscarriages, impotence—men that can’t get it up.”

In her sermon, Immanuel offers a sort of demonology of “nephilim,” the biblical characters she claims exist as demonic spirits and lust after dream sex with humans, causing all matter of real health problems and financial ruin. Immanuel claims real-life ailments such as fibroid tumors and cysts stem from the demonic sperm after demon dream sex, an activity she claims affects “many women.”

“They turn into a woman and then they sleep with the man and collect his sperm,” Immanuel said in her sermon. “Then they turn into the man and they sleep with a man and deposit the sperm and reproduce more of themselves.”

According to Immanuel, people can tell if they have taken a demonic spirit husband or spirit wife if they have a sex dream about someone they know or a celebrity, wake up aroused, stop getting along with their real-world spouse, lose money, or generally experience any hardship.

Alternately, they could just be having dream-sex with a human witch instead of a demon, she posits.

“There are those that are called astral sex,” Immanuel said in the sermon. “That means this person is not really a demon being or a nephilim. It’s just a human being that’s a witch, and they astral project and sleep with people.”

Immanuel’s bizarre medical ideas don’t stop with demon sex in dreams. In a 2015 sermon that laid out a supposed Illuminati plan hatched by “a witch” to destroy the world using abortion, gay marriage, and children’s toys, among other things, Immanuel claimed that DNA from space aliens is currently being used in medicine.

“They’re using all kinds of DNA, even alien DNA, to treat people,” Immanuel said.

Immanuel’s website offers a prayer to remove a generational curse originally received from an ancestor but transmitted, in Immanuel’s telling, through placenta. Immanuel claimed in another 2015 sermon posted that scientists had plans to install microchips in people, and develop a “vaccine” to make it impossible to become religious.

“They found the gene in somebody’s mind that makes you religious, so they can vaccinate against it,” Immanuel said.

Immanuel elaborated on her fascination with witchcraft in her 2015 Illuminati sermon, claiming that witches were intent on seizing control of children.

In her 2015 sermon on the Illuminati’s supposed agenda to bring down the United States, Immanuel argues that a wide variety of toys, books, and TV shows, from Pokémon—which she declares “Eastern demons”—to Harry Potter and the Disney Channel shows Wizards of Waverly Place and That’s So Raven were all part of a scheme to introduce children to spirits and witches. Immanuel warned that the Disney Channel show Hannah Montana was a gateway to evil, because its character had an “alter ego.” She has claimed that schools teach children to meditate so they can “meet with demons.”

In the sermon, Immanuel preserved special vitriol for the Magic 8-Ball, a toy that can be shaken up to “reveal” any answer. Immanuel claims the otherwise innocuous Magic 8-Ball was in fact a scheme to get children used to witchcraft.

“The 8-Ball was a psychic,” she said.

Immanuel’s oddball claims about the world extend to politics. She didn’t bring up this allegation publicly in Washington, but she has claimed that the American government is run in part by non-human reptilians.

“There are people that are ruling this nation that are not even human,” Immanuel said in her 2015 Illuminati sermon, before launching into a conversation she had with a “reptilian spirit” she described as “half-human, half-ET.”

Immanuel has also used her pulpit to preach hatred of LGBT people. Shortly before the Supreme Court legalized gay marriage, Immanuel warned her flock that gay marriage meant that “very soon people are going to be seeking to marry children” and accused gay Americans of practicing “homosexual terrorism.” In the same sermon, she praised a father’s decision to not love his transgender son after a gender transition.

“You know the crazy part?” Immanuel said. “The little girl demands he must love her anyway. Really? You will not get it from me, I’d be like ‘Little girl, when you come back to be a little girl again, but you talk—for now, I’m gone.’”

Unusually for a pediatrician, Immanuel has praised corporal punishment for children. The American Academy of Pediatrics opposes corporal punishment, and claims that the “vast majority” of pediatricians do not recommend it.

“Children need to be whipped,” she declared in a 2015 sermon, before adding that she didn’t think children should be “abused.”

It’s also not clear that Immanuel has abided by her claims that face masks aren’t necessary. In her Washington speech, Immanuel claimed that she and her medical staff had avoided any COVID-19 infections while wearing only medical masks. But in two videos shot at her clinic, Immanuel appears to be wearing an N95 mask, which offers more protection.

Immanuel has also alleged that masks of all kinds are superfluous, because she says COVID-19 can be easily cured with hydroxychloroquine. But in a Facebook video advertising her clinic, Immanuel said anyone seeking treatment should wear a face mask before entering the clinic.

“Wear a mask, or a scarf, or anything to cover your face,” Immanuel said in the video.

Immanuel has seized on her newfound celebrity, tweeting a video demanding that CNN hosts and National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases chief Anthony Fauci give her jars of their urine so she can test if they’re secretly taking hydroxychloroquine even as they caution against its use.

“I double dog dare y’all give me a urine sample,” Immanuel tweeted in her challenge.

Mr President I’m in town and available. I will love to meet with you.

— Stella Immanuel MD (@stella_immanuel) July 28, 2020

Now Immanuel is angling for the key rite of passage for any budding MAGA-world personality: a visit to the Trump White House. Late Monday night, Immanuel tweeted that she was open to meeting the president.

“Mr President I’m in town and available,” she tweeted. “I will love to meet with you.”
admin
Site Admin

Return to Religion and Cults