Coco Austin: I 'won't stop sharing photos of baby Chanel'

Gathered together in one place, for easy access, an agglomeration of writings and images relevant to the Rapeutation phenomenon.

Postby admin » Mon May 30, 2016 8:02 pm

by aol.com Editors
Feb 9th 2016

NOTICE: THIS WORK MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE AT THIS LINK BEFORE YOU READ THE FOLLOWING WORK, THAT IS AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR PRIVATE STUDY, SCHOLARSHIP OR RESEARCH PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. SECTION 107 AND 108. IN THE EVENT THAT THE LIBRARY DETERMINES THAT UNLAWFUL COPYING OF THIS WORK HAS OCCURRED, THE LIBRARY HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK THE I.P. ADDRESS AT WHICH THE UNLAWFUL COPYING APPEARED TO HAVE OCCURRED. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

Coco Austin is tired of her haters trolling her page.

In a blog post written for E! Online published Monday, the reality star defends her tendency to share photos of her newborn daughter Chanel despite negative comments.

Expressing her love of dressing her adorable daughter up in fabulous clothing, Austin says that she refers to her new child as her "little doll" because she "never owned a doll" in her life. She lives for dressing her up in bows and calls her the "headband Princess."

Referring to her daughter as a "doll," she says, has caused outcry from people who comment on her Instagram, though.

"Now I get so much flack for saying that and it bothers me," she laments.

"Of course I know she's a real human being. Don't you know I know that? In these pictures, you can see how much love I have for her. Should I just dress her up in a normal T-shirt? Is that better? Why can't I just have my moment of dressing my daughter up? Why is that such a negative thing? Does she look like she's really mad in these pictures? She actually looks very happy dressed up."

My baby's clothes still don't fit her but she still a ball full of cuteness

Chanel and I decided we were in the holiday spirit and decided to dress for it today

Real life candid pic.. Training and watching my baby simultaneously.. The Coco way. Loving motherhood @waistedbykeke #ad

My little miracle! Yes, I'm such a proud mommy!!

In the end, the talk-show host realizes that she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't, so she's going to stop worrying about what people say on social media.

Her final message to her haters?

"If you're really not liking the way I do things, get off my page."
admin
Site Admin

Return to A Growing Corpus of Analytical Materials