Trump Flies Epstein Air, aka the Lolita Express

Re: Trump Flies Epstein Air, aka the Lolita Express

Postby admin » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:23 am

Woman suing Trump over alleged teen rape drops suit, again
by Josh Gerstein
Politico
11/04/2016 07:03 PM EDT. Updated: 11/04/2016 10:04 PM EDT

A woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her two decades ago when she was a 13-year-old aspiring teen model has again dropped a federal lawsuit over the alleged assaults.

The accuser, identified in the lawsuit by the pseudonym “Jane Doe,” was expected to appear at a news conference in Los Angeles Wednesday, but that appearance was abruptly canceled.

The lawyer who organized the event, Lisa Bloom, said Trump’s accuser had received threats and was too frightened to show up.

In the most recent suit, Trump’s accuser asserted that while she was exploring a modeling career in 1994, she attended a series of parties at the Manhattan home of prominent investor Jeffrey Epstein. She alleges that during those parties the real estate mogul tied her to a bed and raped her. She also claimed Epstein raped her during that series of gatherings.

The accuser’s lead attorney, Thomas Meagher of New Jersey, did not immediately respond to requests for comment. He filed a one-page notice dismissing the case Friday evening in federal court in Manhattan. No explanation was given for the action.

Bloom did not immediately respond to requests for comment Friday.

Through his attorney, Trump had flatly denied the woman’s allegations.

“It is categorically untrue. It is completely frivolous. It is baseless. It is irresponsible,” Trump attorney Alan Garten told POLITICO in September. “I won’t even discuss the merits because it gives it credibility that it doesn’t deserve.”

“I don’t think I ever had a case where I even suspected a woman was making a false accusation,” said former Suffolk County sheriff and prosecutor Andrea Cabral.

According to Suffolk County District Attorney John P. Pappas, the problem with sexual assaults is underreporting, “because victims fear they won’t be believed. The overwhelming majority of such allegations are grounded in truth.”

Middlesex County District Attorney Marian Ryan said, “There may be a variety of legal reasons our office cannot proceed with prosecution; that does not mean the allegation is false.”

False accusations do in fact happen, but again, rarely. Various studies estimate between 2 percent and 10 percent nationwide.

But since only rapes reported to police can be deemed false, some analysts put the number much lower and say that a “false” accusation may actually be a true one recanted because a survivor doesn’t want a trial.

-- The myth of ‘false accusations’ of sexual assault, by Margery Eagan, Boston Globe

Doe named Trump and Epstein as defendants in the suits and says they knew she was well under 17 — the age of consent. “I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew that I was 13 years old,” she wrote.

Two earlier suits were filed over the same alleged events.

The first suit over the alleged rapes was filed in federal court in Riverside, California, in April by someone acting without an attorney and using the name “Katie Johnson.” That suit named both Trump and Epstein as defendants, alleging that the two men held Johnson as a “sex slave” and repeatedly forced her to engage in sexual acts against her will.

Subsequent news reports raised doubts about who filed the suit. Johnson claimed she had just $300 in assets and that she was living at a home in Twentynine Palms, California, but Radar Online reported neighbors said the home had been foreclosed upon and vacant since its owner died last year.

U.S. District Court Judge Dolly Gee dismissed that case in May, ruling that Johnson’s complaint didn’t raise valid claims under federal law. Gee, an appointee of President Barack Obama, noted that the suit cited a criminal statute that doesn’t give rise to civil damages and that the civil statute Johnson cited only applies to actions based on “race-based or class-based animus.”

Another version of the suit was filed in federal court in June, but withdrawn in September after apparently never being served on the defendants.

The case was refiled later that month.

The second and third iterations of the complaint accused Trump of only a single act of rape, but said he had “sexual contact” with the accuser on three other occasions. A declaration from an anonymous witness attached to the later suits continued to accuse Trump of four acts of rape or sexual assault.

A lawyer for Epstein declined to the comment on the lawsuits.

About a decade ago, Epstein came under investigation by local and federal authorities near his Palm Beach, Florida, home over allegations that he solicited underage girls to have sex with him at that residence and another on an island he owned in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Epstein pleaded guilty in June 2008 to two state felony charges relating to prostitution and was sentenced to 18 months in jail. He served only 13 months before being released but was required to register as a sex offender.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:40 am

Her Cheekbones (High) Or Her Name (Trump)?
by Jennifer Steinhauer
New York Times
Aug. 17, 1997

SHE seems to have this modeling thing down. There are the sexy outfits (when you show up for an interview wearing a floor-length see-through white dress, you tend to turn heads). There is the denial that she exercises and the chowing down, eating a nice-sized lunch in front of a reporter, proving that she is not a wacky dieter.

And there are the banalities, stated in studied, contraction-free sentences. ''I live for the moment,'' said Ivanka Trump, the daughter of, well, you know. ''I do not fear the future because I think every experience makes you stronger. I am the kind of person who has no regrets.''

One should hope not. Miss Trump is 15 years old.

She has spent her life hiding from the cameras that haunted Donald and Ivana Trump through messy divorces, high-flying deals and scandal-ettes, but now she is seeking her own limelight with a modeling career that has recently included a walk down a Paris runway, a Seventeen magazine cover and an advertising campaign for Tommy Hilfiger.

And on Wednesday, Miss Trump -- heretofore a fashion-world curiosity -- will make her live television debut before many millions as co-host of the Miss Teen USA pageant, a kind of national coming-out for the latest Trump to cross over into popular culture. The two-hour Miss Teen USA broadcast on CBS has traditionally won high ratings, a reflection of Americans' fascination with the schmaltzy world of beauty pageants.

To hear Miss Trump tell it, her modeling career is built on the strength of her cheekbones alone. She had always wanted to be a model, she said, and when she turned 15, she ''came of age'' and simply walked into Elite Modeling, one of the most prestigious agencies in the world, showed her 5-foot-10-inch form and made a deal. Well, not quite.

It seems that Monica Pillard, the president of Elite, had been eyeing Ivanka since she spotted her on her father's lap four years ago, when Mr. Trump was a judge of a new-talent contest for the agency.

Mr. Trump and Elite have a longstanding, informal relationship. Ms. Pillard served as a judge in the Miss Universe pageant, which is jointly owned by Mr. Trump and CBS, as is the Miss Teen USA pageant. John Casablancas, Elite's founder, is a friend of Mr. Trump's, and Elite has held events at Trump Tower in Manhattan.

Executives from other modeling agencies raised an eyebrow over the notion that Miss Trump -- who is sweet-tempered, well spoken but still chubby in the cheeks with baby fat and a long way from a diva in terms of comportment -- would be on catwalks and magazine covers if not for her famous last name.

''If she walked into my agency, I would not sign her as a model,'' said Michael Flutie, the owner of Company Management. ''I like girls to be exceptionally editorial, which is more of an ability than a look. I don't think she has that edge.''

He added: ''If John F. Kennedy Jr. did a Calvin Klein show next season, it would get tremendous attention, but that doesn't make him a model, and the same thing is true with Miss Trump.''

Miss Trump is in Elite's celebrity division, sharing the roster with Jenny McCarthy, Drew Barrymore and Ashley Judd, who draw attention to an agency but are not really part of the supermodel fast track.

Even so, Miss Trump has already attracted would-be boyfriends of a type that are part and parcel of the model's life. ''She has these rockers calling her up and asking for dates,'' Mr. Trump said. ''Top names. Won't tell you who. And there is zero chance they are going to be dating her. That's taken care of.''

Audrey Roatta, a senior assistant to Ms. Pillard at Elite, insisted that Miss Trump would have been chosen as a model even without her name. ''She would be a model, and she would be with Elite,'' Ms. Roatta said. ''She understands that of course her name helped in the beginning to get her foot in the door. She's not stupid. But she also knows that she will be treated like any other model when it comes to clients.''

As for Miss Trump, she said over a plate of tomatoes and mozzarella at the self-service cafe at Trump Tower last week: ''Modeling is what people like; it is not family oriented. People like me for me, not for who my parents are. It is about outer beauty.''

She has a girl-next-door quality, and when she is not being coached into sound bites by her handlers, she reveals how charming and difficult the age 15 can be. She chews on a thumbnail. She touches her blond mane of hair self-consciously. She is extremely polite and seems considerate -- she takes her own empty plate to the trash, without expecting people to wait on her.

Fashion and the runway world have been a shared Trump family interest for many years. Miss Trump's mother, Ivana Trump, took her to Todd Oldham and Ungaro shows when she was as young as 8. Mr. Trump also is fond of fashion shows and took her along to Calvin Klein and Versace shows when she was a child.

But both parents and Miss Trump said that they have never pushed her to model, and Mrs. Trump even said she discouraged it.

''I really do prefer mathematics over modeling at age 15,'' Mrs. Trump said in a telephone interview from a houseboat on the Cote d'Azure last week. ''She is only allowed to do it on weekends and holidays and absolutely not during the school year.'' Miss Trump, who goes to a private boarding school in Connecticut (she wouldn't name it), said she would ultimately like to attend business school.

Mrs. Trump is not against the modeling profession, having dabbled in it herself. ''Modeling is better than going to nightclubs or watching television,'' she said. ''I never push my children in anything.''

Mr. Trump is equally circumspect. ''This is an interesting case,'' he said over his speaker phone, which was not on a boat but rather in his office. ''I am only modestly in favor of this because I understand that that life is a very fast life, and at that age it is always a risky proposition.''

Miss Trump said she appreciates her parents' support, but she seems not to make the connection between the family's fame and her career.

Many designers like celebrities as well as models to walk their shows, because it creates a media buzz.

''In a show, you can use anybody in the world with a name,'' said Jerome Bonnouvrier, the president of DNA Model Manangement. ''Lady Di could be in a fashion show, because they are a business and social event, and they like people to recognize people.''

Miss Trump is certainly not the first to capitalize on a name. Isabella Rossellini broke into the business largely because her parents were Ingrid Bergman and Roberto Rossellini, although it was her own beauty that ultimately landed her in many cosmetics advertisements.

Both Mr. Bonnouvrier and Mr. Flutie of Company Management expressed concern that Miss Trump's celebrity may have pushed her into a world that she may not be ready for. ''I am often approached by celebrities on behalf of their daughters,'' Mr. Flutie said. ''And I do not encourage girls under 17 to pursue a professional career in modeling.''

Miss Trump's girl-next-door quality is why Seventeen magazine booked her for its May cover. ''She is a teen-ager, she has a fresh look and readers can relate to her,'' said Donna Rubinstein, the model editor of Seventeen. ''She may look like someone a reader knows.''

The cover portrays Miss Trump as a fresh-scrubbed youth with flowing hair. Although her mouth is pursed in a pout, the image was far more innocent-looking than the way she appeared in the Thierry Mugler couture show in Paris last month. Dressed in a batlike black dress with a gold corset, she seemed like a nervous little girl dressed in her mother's craziest outfit.

Maureen Reidy, the president of the Miss Teen USA pageant, said Miss Trump represented an ideal role model as a host of the event. ''In my mind there is no one more perfect for this,'' she said. ''She is 4.0 student, does a lot of philanthropic activity and is on her way to supermodel stardom.''

Miss Trump seems excited about the pageant, because of the time she will be spending around other girls her age with the same soaring ambitions and oddly mature locution. ''I'm a teen-ager in the fashion industry, and I have made friends with the girls in the pageant,'' she said. ''It has been a legitimate bonding experience.''

A correction was made on Aug. 24, 1997: An article in the Styles pages last Sunday about Ivanka Trump, a model who is the daughter of Donald J. Trump and Ivana Trump, misstated the given name of the president of the Elite Model Management Corporation, Misscq Trump's agency. She is Monique Pillard, not Monica. The article also included an erroneous reference from the agency to its events. They have never been held at the Trump Tower.
When we learn of a mistake, we acknowledge it with a correction. If you spot an error, please let us know at nytnews@nytimes.com.Learn more

A version of this article appears in print on Aug. 17, 1997, Section 1, Page 45 of the National edition with the headline: Her Cheekbones (High) Or Her Name (Trump)?. Order Reprints | Today’s Paper | Subscribe
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:48 pm

Trump’s Past RESURFACES and He CAN’T STOP IT This Time
MeidasTouch
Jan 14, 2024

MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas continues his investigative series on Donald Trump’s disturbing past making critical connections.

Transcript

Miss North Carolina 2006, Samantha Holvey tell her Story with Donald Trump

[Don Lemon] is it normal to see men in dressing
rooms at pageants and the and the owner
of a pageant

[Samantha Holvey, 2006 Miss N. Carolina] no no the um the director of the North
Carolina South Carolina Louisiana and
Alabama pageants it's very much a family
atmosphere um she doesn't even go
backstage when the girls are getting
ready only the female chaperones are
allowed backstage in the dressing rooms
um with the girls I've never had an
experience where there were men or D
dors or anything like that walking back
in the dressing rooms yeah

[Don Lemon] as I
understand there uh you have an
experience of something that happened
the night before the
pageant

[Samantha Holvey, 2006 Miss N. Carolina] well not the night before the
pageant but um when we were in New York
City on the media tour they were doing a
book launch at Trump Towers for the
universal Beauty um book and they had a
bunch of former Miss usas and Miss
universes and all 51 of us and we did
the Red Carpet and that was tons of fun
and then they lined us all up and Trump
went down the line and he shook your
hand and um you know looked you over
looked you up and down head to toe um I
was just checking everybody out

[Don Lemon] and you
thought; you
felt?

[Samantha Holvey, 2006 Miss N. Carolina] I felt uh very dirty um it was very
creepy it's kind of like when you're at
a bar and a creepy guy is checking you
out that's that was the experience for
me

[Ben Meiselas] That was Samantha Holvey, 2006 Miss North
Carolina. I'm Ben Meiselas from the MeidasTouch
Network. We've been doing a deep
dive into Donald Trump's background and
trying to connect dots in a cohesive way
where there's all this disparate
information that we're tying it together
here so I've seen a lot of comments and
I want to go and discuss Donald Trump's
past right now using these beauty
pageants that he owned as a way to EXP
exploit women and young girls the next
video I want to share with you is from
Tasha Dixon who competed as Miss Arizona
in 2001 here's what she describes that
Donald Trump would do to the uh women
who were participating in this
competition play this clip

[Tasha Dixon] he just came
strolling right in there was no second
to put a robe on or any sort of clothing
or anything um some girls were topless
other girls were naked as Miss Arizona
2001 Tasha Dixon competed in the missusa
pageant Donald Trump owned the contest
along with Miss Universe and Miss Teen
USA for 19 years our first introduction
to him was when we were at the dress
rehearsal and half naked changing into
our bikinis to have the owner come
walting in when we're naked or half
naked in a very physically vulnerable
position and then to have the pressure
of the uh you know the the people that
work for him telling telling us to go
Fawn all Fawn all over him go walk up to
him him talk to him and Dixon has strong
opinions about what she thinks were
Trump's motivations I'm telling you
Donald Trump owned the pageant for the
reason to utilize his power to get you
know around beautiful women Dixon who
lives in West Hollywood was 18 at the
time who do you complain to he owns the
pageant so there's no one to complain to
everyone there works for him the year
she competed the theme was empowering
women and after hearing recent audio of
trump talking about women she decided to
speak out I miss Arizona so I Veer more
on the conservative side um but I just
to choose what's right Dixon tells me
she hadn't heard the stern audio before
we did reach out to several 2001
contestants and those that responded
declined to be interviewed we did
however receive a statement from former
Miss California 2009 Carrie praon bowler
she said to us in a statement to paint
Mr Trump as someone who would purposely
walk into a women women's dressing room
and ask women to come and press him is
the most disgusting accusation so far Mr
Trump has empowered me as a woman has
given me career opportunities and
defended me during my reign as Miss
California USA in The Newsroom Serene
Branson kcal9 news you may recall this
from the
2016 campaign Alicia machados she was
1997 this is the 1997 interview she was
the 1996 Miss Universe and uh during
this live interview on CBS Donald Trump
started mocking her weight she had a
very powerful response to him during
this live interview play this clip

For
the first time in the history of the
pageant viewers can actually participate
there'll be a a question up and the
viewers can actually call in and vote uh
let's let's bring up the question it
says should a pageant title holder be
required to maintain her physical
appearance during her reign
why do you think this is an important
question the viewers would care about
well it's something that really has come
up over the last year and Alicia has
done an incredible job she really has
turned out to be one of the great miss
universes I will say and she had a
little problem during the Middle where
she gained a little weight I don't think
so yeah she's probably right I don't
think so okay and so let's let's talk
about that debate because you know it's
interesting uh the viewers are going to
make a a decision today and they're
going to vote in uh one way or the other
Alicia do you think that that should
matter because after all you were voted
in as being the most beautiful woman in
the world I am the most beautiful woman
in the world I certainly don't 20b or no
pounds I am the most beautiful woman in
the world do you not think that it's
important to maintain a certain look
during that year yes of course but I
think uh all woman in the world have a
problem with the weight and I I think
maybe I had some problem with this but
I'm I'm fine now and I
think uh 15 pound is nothing with 20
years old and I think the most important
for the next Miss Universe and then is
no more dinners no more lunch no more
breakfast and no more when you travel
diplomatic dinners and parties I think
what Donald's talking about and I think
most people agree that there is a look
to miss and more time for go to the gym
it's very important because when you
have when you are miss univers you don't
have time for nothing right Donald how
do you think that this this this Miss
Universe will be different from the
others well I don't know that it's going
to be different we have many beautiful
women and it's actually incredible I was
over there today and the women are
magnificent and so I don't think it's
going to be different it's going to be
more of the same and it's going to be
terrific and then you may recall the
Fallout from this Hillary Clinton
brought this up in 2016 because one of
the things that she was warning about is
that Donald Trump's Behavior against
women was not just abhorent and
disgusting and criminal but that it
would also from a policy standpoint have
an impact as well Hillary Clinton was
saying for example Donald Trump based on
the way he treats women wouldn't
hesitate to take away women's
Reproductive Rights but here's a series
right here of just a a montage if you
will a super cut of what went down in
2016 play this clip

this Venezuela you
are the new Miss Universe
and some people when they have pressure
don't eat and some people when they have
pressure eat too much like me but like
Alicia and she had a little problem
during the Middle where she gained a
little weight I think so yeah she's
probably right I don't think so okay
Donald Trump called you Miss Piggy yes
Miss Piggy Miss housekeeping how did
that make you
feel so sad congratulations your
citizens of the United
States
Donald she has a name where did you find
her name is ala Machado and she has
become a US citizen and you can bet
she's going to vote this November okay
good and then when Donald Trump made
statements and by comparison to what
Donald Trump's saying right now these
statements almost seem tame based on how
hateful his rhetoric is now and these
statements were so hateful When Donald
Trump made statements saying that
Mexican immigrants crossing the border
are killers rapists and Drug Runners
there was a boycott against uh the
beauty pageants and then Donald Trump
ultimately said that he was going to
skip the missusa pageant and here's how
some of the women who were running the
pageant uh responded and celebrated that
Trump wasn't going to be there play this
clip
uh we saw that Donald Trump announced on
Twitter he would not be here for The
Pageant tonight how
does I knew it was
be and I'm sorry something interrupted
me I'm just I'm wondering if that
changes anything um as far as the
pageant goes tonight or as far as the
the brand of The Pageant tonight right
you know the as I said two or three
weeks ago this pageant is an opportunity
to about be about the women and the city
and that's what we're focusing on and uh
uh you know what it's it's it's good for
us that we're just focusing full steam
ahead it hasn't really changed because
that's all we've been doing for the last
few days and and I know that there's a
big campaign going on out out west and
we're focusing here uh in Louisiana and
then there's of course Donald Trump's
own word regarding Miss Teen USA and how
Donald Trump said that and he confirmed
that he would show up when the girls
when the teenage girls were naked and he
would inspect their bodies while they
were naked this is Donald Trump in his
own words on Howard Stern bragging about
it play this clip

well you could also
say as the owner of the pageant it's
your obligation to do that so so you
have done that now tell me well I'll
tell you the funniest is that I'll go
backstage before show yes and everyone's
getting dressed and ready and everything
else and you know no men are anywhere
and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the
owner of the pageant and therefore I'm
inspecting it you know I'm inspecting I
want to make sure that everything is
good the dress is everyone okay you know
they standing there with no is everybody
okay and you see these incredible
looking women and so I sort of get away
with things like here's an article from
the Independent Donald Trump boasted
about meeting semi- naked teenagers and
beauty pageants Mr Trump said on Howard
Stern's radio show that you just heard
in 200 five that he could get away with
walking into the dressing room to
inspect beautiful women Donald Trump
used to stroll right into the dressing
room of beauty pageants while the
contestants some of whom were teenagers
were naked or half-dressed a former
model has claimed Tasha Dixon was 18
when she competed in the missusa pageant
winning the State Crown our first
introduction to him was when we were at
the dress rehearsal and half naked
changing into our bikinis Miss Dixon
told CBS he just came strolling right in
there was no second to put robe on or
any sort of clothing or anything some
girls were topless other girls were
naked she added that people who worked
for Mr Trump pressured the women to fawn
over him go walk up to him talk to him
get his attention while still not fully
dressed Miss Dixon added the situation
made them feel awkward and physically
vulnerable four women who competed in
the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant
also said the Republican used to walk in
some of the girls were as young as 15 so
there there's another uh data point on
that right here um this is Donald Trump
on The Wendy Williams Show when he was
asked what he has in common with Ivanka
and what Ivanka has in common with him
Donald Trump said the following play
this clip we want to know a little bit
more about you guys so we play this game
here it's called fave five I'll ask the
question Ivanka you answer first and
then Dad you answer also okay Ivanka
what's the favorite thing you have in
common with your father either real
estate or golf Donald with your daughter
well I was going to say sex but I can't
relate that here's a photograph by the
way of Donald Trump uh Ivanka when she
was a little girl Eric when he was just
a boy and Jeffrey abstein and John
Casablancas who I did another story on
here um here
is uh a video right here of Donald Trump
this one uh this is his deposition that
was taken in the eege Carol Case where
he's asked about a video where he was on
the hot mic saying that uh because he's
rich and famous he grabs women by their
genitals and sexually abuses them um and
Donald Trump responded that either
unfortunately or fortunately this is
what rich men are able to do play this
clip and you say and again this has
become very famous in this video I just
start kissing them it's like a m maget
just kiss I don't even wait and when
you're a star they let you do it you can
do anything grab them by the [ __ ] you
can do anything that's what you said
correct well historically that's true
with stars it's true with stars that
that they can grab women by the [ __ ]
well that's what it's if you look over
the last million years I guess that's
been largely true not always but largely
true unfortunately or
fortunately and you consider yourself uh
to be a star
I think you can say that yeah and this
is from a federal court order that was
just issued this past week in New York
federal court by judge Lewis Kaplan who
explained that the jury in the last eing
Carol trial found by a preponderance of
the evidence that Mr Trump sexually
abused Miss Carol and injured her in
doing so his conduct was willfully
negligent or reckless in doing so or he
acted with a conscious disregard for
Miss Carol rights and Miss Carol was
entitled to compensatory and punitive
damages for sexual abuse of about $2
million consequently the fact that Mr
Trump sexually abused indeed raped Miss
Carol has been conclusively established
and is binding in this case that's from
a federal judge um and here is Donald
Trump at the young Republicans
Club about a month ago uh in New York at
a very fancy restaurant called chianis
and Donald Trump makes up the story that
a military General told him that the
most corageous thing this military
General has ever heard was When Donald
Trump mocked the woman he sexually
abuses that's what Donald Trump was
telling to the young Republicans here
play this
clip but I went onto that stage just a
few days later and a general who's a
fantastic general actually said to me
sir I've been on the battlefield men
have gone down on my left and on my
right I stood on Hills where soldiers
were killed but I believe the bravest
thing I've ever seen was the night you
went onto that stage with Hillary
Clinton after what happened and then
that woman asked you the first question
about it and I said locker room talk
it's locker room talk what the hell what
are you talk locker
room that was not a
great going going back to the statement
that you heard earlier in this video
from Hillary Clinton Donald Trump's
conduct not just abhorent disgusting
criminal in nature um but also the real
world ramifications of it as well to his
victims of course who he has created
unimaginable suffering to this country
and as Hillary Clinton said here's what
he's going to do play this clip of
Donald Trump bragging about what he did
and what he calls is a miracle play this
clip because for 54 years they were
trying to get roie way terminated and I
did it and I'm proud to have done it
they wanted to get it back right you
wouldn't be have that there would be no
question nobody else was going to get
that done but me and we did it and we
did something that was a miracle thank
you for watching this video let me know
what you think in the comments
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:42 am

Jeffrey Epstein victims sue FBI, allege coverup
by Jonathan Stempel
Reuters
February 14, 2024
12:00 PM MST Updated 5 days ago
https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news/ar ... ge-coverup

[x]
U.S. financier Jeffrey Epstein appears in a photograph taken for the New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services' sex offender registry March 28, 2017 and obtained by Reuters July 10, 2019. New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services/Handout via REUTERS./File Photo Purchase Licensing Rights,

NEW YORK, Feb 14 (Reuters) - A dozen victims of Jeffrey Epstein filed a lawsuit on Wednesday accusing the FBI of covering up its failure to investigate the late financier, enabling this sex trafficking to continue for more than 20 years.
The victims, using Jane Doe pseudonyms, said the FBI received credible tips as early as 1996 that Epstein trafficked young women and girls, yet failed to interview victims or share what it knew with federal and local law enforcement.

Victims said the FBI finally began a probe in 2006, but ended it two years later after Epstein pleaded guilty to a Florida prostitution charge, and kept ignoring tips until his July 2019 arrest. Epstein committed suicide a month later.

"As a direct and proximate cause of the FBI's negligence, plaintiffs would not have been continued to be sex trafficked, abused, raped, tortured and threatened," the complaint said.

"Jane Does 1-12 bring this lawsuit to get to the bottom -- once and for all -- of the FBI's role in Epstein's criminal sex trafficking ring," it added.

The U.S. Department of Justice did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Wednesday's complaint filed in federal court in Manhattan seeks damages from the U.S. government, the only defendant.

It cited a Dec. 5, 2023, Senate Judiciary Committee hearing where FBI Director Christopher Wray was asked why the FBI didn't do more. He promised to "get with my team and figure out if there is more information we can provide."

The number of Epstein's victims is believed to be well over 100.

Victims previously reached approximately $500 million of settlements, before deducting legal fees and costs, with a program funded by Epstein's estate and with two of Epstein's banks, JPMorgan Chase (JPM.N), and Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE).

It is unclear whether the 12 plaintiffs received compensation from those settlements. Their lawyers did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

The case is Doe 1 et al v United States, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, No. 24-01071.

Reporting by Jonathan Stempel in New York; editing by Jonathan Oatis
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:19 am

Donald Trump Says He Imagines Teen Lindsay Lohan Would Be 'Great in Bed': "Disturbing" doesn’t even begin to cover this.
by Brittney McNamara
Teen Vogue
October 14, 2016

According to a recording of a 2004 Howard Stern interview, Donald Trump fantasized about sex with then 18-year-old Lindsay Lohan, saying "deeply troubled" women are the best in bed.

CNN reports Donald and Howard talked about Lindsay Lohan during an interview, calling her "hot." When Howard asked Donald if he could imagine sex with Lindsay, Donald said yes, adding that she's likely "great in bed" because she's "deeply troubled." The two also discussed Lohan's appearance in detail, picking her apart as a sexual object, not a woman.

The conversation between the two starts with Donald asking Howard what he thinks about Lindsay. The two talk about her appearance, and then this happened, according to CNN:

"Can you imagine the sex with this troubled teen?" Howard said.

"Yeah, you're probably right," Donald said. "She's probably deeply troubled and therefore great in bed. How come the deeply troubled women, you know, deeply, deeply troubled, they're always the best in bed?"

"Because they're looking for love, they're looking for positive affirmation, they're looking for a father figure who will love them and tell them they're wonderful and they'll never be enough," Howard said. "No matter many times you tell them they're beautiful, no matter how many times you tell them you love them they want to suck it up more. They would drain you like a vampire until your head caved in if they could get more love."

"Well I have a friend Howard who's actually like a great playboy, I mean, I don't say this about men, this guy does very well," said Donald. "He runs silent, runs deep as they say, like a submarine. He will only look for a crazy women. He says, 'Donald, Donald, please, please, I only want the crazy women.'"

"They're desperate," Howard said.

"What is this guy all about," said Donald. "But for some reason, what I said is true. It's just unbelievable. You don't want to be with them for long term, but for the short term there's nothing like it."

The discussion of this recording comes just after a tape of Donald saying his fame gives him the right to sexually assault women leaked, and numerous women came forward accusing Donald of assault. But, this interview doesn't need these other tapes and allegations to be horrifying. It's disgusting on its own.

First, Lindsay was a teenager at the time of this discussion. She was 18, so technically a legal adult, but to have two grown men talking about your mental health and sexuality on the radio is a huge invasion of privacy and decency. But worse than that, Donald's comment about "deeply troubled" women being good in bed because they crave attention is demeaning, scary, and predatory. It plays into stereotypes of emotionally fragile women, and shows that Donald has no problem evaluating women as exploitable sex objects.

Donald has shown over and over that he has no respect for women. Though he claims no one respects women more than he does, he has called women pigs, he has bragged about sexually assaulting them, he has disrespected his daughter as a sex object, he has allegedly assaulted women, and he has gone on record saying he thinks "deeply troubled" women are best in bed.

She's your daughter. Not your date.
[Guess the state (Florida)]

Presidents set the tone for a nation. Michelle Obama said, “a measure of any society is how it treats its women and girls."

Now more than ever, it's important to make sure you are registered to vote. And once you're register, GO VOTE!
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The First Sex (All Embryos are Girls)